A Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Guild, and haven for Otaku Senshi 

Tags: sailor moon, otaku senshi, bishoujo, magical girl, senshi 

Reply The Galaxy Cauldron
Odd Fan Pairing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Agree With Me on the Weirdness of This Pairing?
  Goku and Usagi? WHAT?!
  Eh...
  Uh...Gold...?
View Results

Bootsinmyhair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:13 pm
Nariana
Oy. Um....that's....different? v_v; Another pairing I've briefly (very briefly!) thought about is Bunny and Haruka. Remember that weird kiss when she caught up to Uranus at their first confrontation? XD Yeah.

I actually love that pairing. I am not a huge fan of Mamoru, so I try to usagi with anyone but. My favorite pairing has to be UsagiXSeyia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 am
Bootsinmyhair
Nariana
Oy. Um....that's....different? v_v; Another pairing I've briefly (very briefly!) thought about is Bunny and Haruka. Remember that weird kiss when she caught up to Uranus at their first confrontation? XD Yeah.

I actually love that pairing. I am not a huge fan of Mamoru, so I try to usagi with anyone but. My favorite pairing has to be UsagiXSeyia.

Oooo, interesting. I like Mamoru; I kinda thought everyone did. sweatdrop But that's pretty interesting. Now tell me this: Is Seiya a boy or a girl in your opinion?  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:15 pm
That's actually not that weird a pairing. There are far weirder. And given that Dragonball Z and Sailormoon were, for a while, the most well-known animes in the U.S., it's not out of left field that the two heroes of the series would be paired together.

Or maybe I"m just old. 'Cause I've known that pairing to be around for a long time.

There's plenty others: like Usagi/Trunks, Usagi/Goten, Minako/Trunks, and others.

Usagi and Heero Yuy of Gundum Wing is one that is so big that Gundum Wing/Sailormoon crossovers have their own genre on fanfiction.net.

As for me, my favorite canon pairing is Usagi/Seiya, though it's pretty much one-sided.

My favorite non-canon pairings are Usagi/Prince Diamond and Minako/Yaten. Although . . . technically, those could be considered canon a well. So um . . . nevermind. xd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:19 am
Axitk
You have to watch PGSM...It may seem strange at first, but it is so awesome.

...I was even able to find this. xD Enjoy.

User Image

This made me laugh xd

But yes, I used to watch Sailor Moon and DBZ together, although I admit I never thought of them as a pairing.. It does raise some interesting questions though xd
(What if they had two kids? Cept the girl would be the fighter and the boy would be the descendant of the moon power). It makes me giggle a bit rolleyes

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:29 am
*Has nearly slashed everyone under the moon.*

'cept for some reason- Seiya/Usagi and only for plot purposes. Not really a pairing I enjoy honestly. <<;

Though it could be because of the same reason I don't like some others- they treat Mamoru exceedingly -bad-.

*Either way.*

Nariana- Seiya's a girl. Genetically so. <<;

D: I'm surprised no one did Galaxia/ Mamoru. I mean why stop with a 'Moon' Queen? Go for the Galaxy~! xD;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:53 am
I've never been a huge fan of Mamoru. >.> He always seemed too much like a jerk (earlier seasons) or way too much of a puss (later ones). He always seems to be getting into trouble and not really contributing to the team effort. Need I mention Stars?
And in my honest opinion: The Starlights are both male and female. (Just think of the possibilities.)
AND I thought I'd share my infinite knowledge... Because I'm so old...
The Usagi/Goku pairing actually originated from a Hentai series called Dragon Balls. Yes... that is a pun, a horrible one. I had heard of it, but didn't think it was real until I was surfing Sailor Moon on Amazon one day.
.___. Yeah... Anyway...
My fave pairings have to be Hotaru/Chibi-Usa and Ami/Makoto 3nodding (This is of course not including the all time best pairing of Haruka/Michiru. They're just freaking amazing.)  

JeanMorgan

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm
That's anime. That's also because the director was an idiot and it's well known that Mamoru -and..most males in that anime that's not evil- got the shaft primarily because he didn't like anyone with 'His girl'. *Cue rolling of eyes.* and Naoko didn't have much say in how things went. (Plus..it was the early 90s. We don't know the social stigmas and ramifications because most of us were still little kids and it's Japan. )

But yeah...o.o *Has shipped Seiya/Mamoru before. <3 * reminds me, I need to finish my crack babies.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:09 pm
I didn't know about the origins of the Goku/Usagi pairing. sweatdrop

I agree that Mamoru was way better in the manga than in the anime. In the manga, he actually had significant attacks to help the girls out. But as for me, I lost interest in Mamoru after the first season, when he and Usagi got together because then it was like . . . where's the thrill? They were all lovey-dovey and happy after that and that was no fun. xp

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

Raeiko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 am
i hate hentai between them  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm
*Read the last few posts*

Major whoa...That is sooo lame. rofl Dragon Balls? xD Awesome.....

Mamoru/Darien is best-remembered in the manga, his original home. Agreed that he was actually very helpful in the manga. He gave them his power and was the serious one when necessary. Love him for that. x3

Rei! Caught that one sentence: Okay, good. I start getting confused about their genetics and whatnot when I listen to other's opinions on the Starlights. x3  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Saturn Tomoe Hotaru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 pm
My odd pairings;
HarukaxUsagi
MichiruxSeiya
HotaruxSeiya [Haha, I know age difference but Hotaru is always an adult or she has returned to her right age from the S Season.]
HotaruxYaten
SetsunaxTomoe

Pairings I have known but either have come to dislike or never liked;
HotaruxMamoru [Maybe its because I just hate Anime Mamoru and even if someone rps the manga or pgsm Mamoru with this coupling it makes me cringe. o-o; Sorry to Mamoru fans.]
HotaruxChibiusa [This one makes me want to puke to be honest ^^ I love Yuri but HotaruxChibiusa is just bleh~]
KakyuuxUsagi [A fanfiction ruined this one for me.]
SetsunaxSeiya [You can blame someone who made Setsuna ooc and wanted to have 6 billion kids with Seiya.]
HarukaxHotaru [Its like incest to me, though there again I watch Vampire Knight and like YuukixKaname, because Hotaru sees Haruka as her father.]
LunaxUsagi
HotaruxUsagi
ChibiusaxUsagi
HarukaxMamoru

That's all I can think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:06 pm
Yeah, those are some bad ones. But I suppose Usagi/Chibiusa is not so strange when you think of the slight Mamoru/Chibiusa in the manga.

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:21 pm
Usagi/Chibiusa and Hotaru/Chibiusa make me flinch...Just not right to me at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 pm
Nariana
Usagi/Chibiusa and Hotaru/Chibiusa make me flinch...Just not right to me at all.
User Image

I know what you mean. I do not agree with sexualizing children. :c

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am
GreenInkling
Nariana
User Image

I know what you mean. I do not agree with sexualizing children. :c

I personally don't like Usagi/Chibiusa. Mostly on the fact of Narcissism. The only one I've ever seen of those two is one where Chibiusa is Grown up. Basically a Teenager. But that's about it. Not crazy about it in and of itself unless there's a pretty good reason why. Like.. Chibiusa's evil again and they're breaking Usagi mentally and all.

As for Hotaru/Chibiusa. I think it's kinda cute. Like a school yard crush. Especially when they get older and gets more developed.

Chibiusa.. Ragh, she's a slippery slope all around. Because you could say the same about Helios/Chibiusa. He's basically 13/14 year old boy with 9-10 year old girl.

Vs Hotaru who was 12 (and became 10-12 again) and Chibiusa who's about her age appearance wise.

Chibiusa herself is an anomaly. She's 902+. So in American court of law, they would rationalize her as having some disease that causes a person to -stop- growing and look like a kid even though they're not.

I mean, the entire thing with R season, Chibiusa struggles with this. I mean, is she a young woman stuck in a little kid's body? Thus always treated as a child? Which means she knew no other way to be.

Or is she really a child?

Because when she becomes a senshi and during the course of the manga she's growing up. I mean she even gets a love interest(or two/three depending what medium you're watching.).

BUT.

I agree when we first see her and up to a point in SuperS She's definitely a child-childlike. So it would be wrong.

But, Chibiusa is a Fictional character. So... we're falling into a lot of technicalities aren't we? I mean, Naoko draws her and all the girls half nude in her art books. That could be seen as Sexual(even though sane humans know it probably isn't and that there's totally a difference between fantasy crap and reality. Sane People that is.)- Especially that one picture with Usagi.

Actually, it brings to mind of Usagi really. She's a minor. (though under Japanese law at 16 she can marry whoever the heck she wants. <<; It's the boys that have to wait til like..18. )

But in the American version Mamoru's a College student that's 20 years old.

Him and most men should totally be in jail with that one. So, why was that allowed in the Dub (Who're like..Superly censored over Body curves of all things...) But simple things like Haruka/Michiru being more or less together not?
O.o;

Actually that should apply to all the girls. They're all minors, therefore children. (Then again that's most of the characters in the series ... )

D: *Don't mind my rambles. Bottom line I agree. Just my thought process on it really. *  
The Galaxy Cauldron

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff