Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jace-shadowhunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:20 am
Hey, well my name is Jace, and you guys pretty much know everything about me XD

But seriously speaking lol, My name is to hard to pronounce so just call me Jace ^^
The MI books are the best books I have ever read, and I am a guy (which is odd for MI fans) I live in Canada, and I have 3 Gaia accounts of MI characters.
Jace-shadowhunter (this one duh)
Luke-graymark
ANNND
Head warlock-Magnus Bane =)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm
Jace-shadowhunter
Hey, well my name is Jace, and you guys pretty much know everything about me XD

But seriously speaking lol, My name is to hard to pronounce so just call me Jace ^^
The MI books are the best books I have ever read, and I am a guy (which is odd for MI fans) I live in Canada, and I have 3 Gaia accounts of MI characters.
Jace-shadowhunter (this one duh)
Luke-graymark
ANNND
Head warlock-Magnus Bane =)

○○○

Wheeere in Canada~?! I live dhere, too!

I like your favorites. :] They're great picks. I would say Magnus is my favorite, but I also really like Jace, Alec, Clary, Jocelyn and Luke, so I just can't claim he's my favorite, haha.. I can't choose.

3 Gaia accounts? .... Don't even TEMPT me to make a Magnus account. .^. I'd do it.

○○○

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raewyn110

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm
Name: Rae
Dislikes: Cabbage xd
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm
Name: Bandit
Native of: California
Unhealthy Obsessions: Rock music, the Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, fried food
Dream: to get to sing on the top of a school bus
or maybe be an author :]  

O R E O Bandit x3

Dark Princess Lira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:26 pm
Hi! I go by either Aya or Lira. I love to read, write, and go horseback riding. I live in colorado. You can add me if you want and I will roleplay with anyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm
○○○

{resubmitting this since i switched accounts~. ;D}
♥ Name: Cyn/Cynoyonrae/Alcyone.
♥ Age: 19
♥ Where?: Alberta, Canada

♥ Hobbies: Writing, doodling, reading, singing, discovering music, walking, etc.
♥ Music: Anything, but I'm loving indie, trip-hop, foreign pop and electropop. If you want a full list of music, ask me for my Facebook!
♥ Books: The Mortal Instruments, Maximum Ride, The Uglies, Bluebloods, Tsubasa (manga), Bleach (manga), The Demon Ororon and Lord of the Rings.

If you need any more info or wanna chat, feel free to e-mail/PM/add me to Livejournal~.

Glad to be here.

○○○

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luna Lancaster

Sparkly Darling

10,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Hi! I'm new here and you can call me Luna or Chibi as that's what friends call me! My neighbor and best friend loaned me the first book to this series and was instantly hooked! Then after I hooked my best friends KazeNoKaoru and RayofWolfsBane on it and completely scared my table of friends when the last book City of Glass came out! Now I'm here looking for more friends that like MI.

I'm 17 (18 in 2 months!) and live in SoCali. I'm an artist. I am also currently obessing over Pandora Hearts (manga and anime) and Percy Jackson and the Olympians (can't wait for the movie this February!)

Anything else you want to know about me just check out my profile and/or pm me! okies? Well I look forward to meeting all of you guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 pm
O R E O Bandit x3
Name: Bandit
Native of: California
Unhealthy Obsessions: Rock music, the Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, fried food
Dream: to get to sing on the top of a school bus
or maybe be an author :]
Unhealthy? MI,Rock, PJ, and Fried food are the cures to cancer XD kidding of course.

Welcome everyone!  

Ace-Light

Overlord S u r u

Demonic Bibliophile

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm
Hello all this is Suru, I'm a 21 year old Texan.

I like drawing, reading, writing, and i like to do a little acting sometimes.

my favorite books happen to be Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and of course Mortal Instruments.

I listen to just about every kind of music.

Aaah um yeah I think that's about it so ok ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 pm
Hello peoples!!! My name is Starcatcher07 or Star for short or I you wish you can call me Melanie or Mel (It's not my actual name but my favorite RPing name) I'm from the USA, I'm 16 turning 17 in Feb xd . I'm a Junior and absolutly love the MI series. I actually came across the books by accident. I was at the store looking for the book Fallen that they had been advertising on here and picked it up. Read the back and that was the end of that. I love to read and i write my own stories, which i've heard are good but idk friends are biased. lol  

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 am
Herro there~
I'm Alyssa, or Azn_Expo_Marker, but I know my real name is shorter than my username. xD

Anyways, I'm not good at introducing myself, so I guess I'll say...
I'm good at art, I spend lots of time drawing and playing computer. OH and I'm taking Spanish 1 so anyone wants to talk en Espanol and talk to me. :3 (I probably won't understand you still. >w<)

Anyways, when I read books, I LOVE books with fantasy. They're just the best, so I loved Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians and I also love The Mortal Instruments.

BEST BOOKS EVER.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm
Hey , I'm tigs or Mel what ever you would perfer to call me

I just reacently read the infernal devices Two books they have out in a span Six days could not put them down. Starting to read the Immortal series slowly.

My tasts in reading : Historical novels, manga such as : pandor hearts, black butler , Alice in the country of hearts ,etc. Fantasy series also make me happy and Cassandra Clares my anti drug right now.

Really wanted to start an Rp with people who have the read the books and figured this was the best place to start.

If anyone wants to get my attention please qoute or pm me  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 pm
xtigsx

I just reacently read the infernal devices Two books they have out in a span Six days could not put them down. Starting to read the Immortal series slowly.

My tasts in reading : Historical novels, manga such as : pandor hearts, black butler , Alice in the country of hearts ,etc. Fantasy series also make me happy and Cassandra Clares my anti drug right now.

Really wanted to start an Rp with people who have the read the books and figured this was the best place to start.

NYAH~! Welcome. :3
I don't know if this guild is an RP, but then again, I don't know what RP means. :3 Role-play right? O=

Anyways, welcome~! And yeah, the books are ADDICTING. I lub them alll.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
xtigsx

NYAH~! Welcome. :3
I don't know if this guild is an RP, but then again, I don't know what RP means. :3 Role-play right? O=

Anyways, welcome~! And yeah, the books are ADDICTING. I lub them alll.

Well ,I hope there is some sort of roleplay because otherwise what a perfectly good waste of a subforum that is labled such. *shrug* que cira cira hm suppose ,I can always take the maped out rp some where else.

you ought to try it very entertaining to Roleplay much like writting a story between multipule people and you can never guess what the next person's going to post. I'm in a few. Oh well

WIshful thinking ,I suppose figured this was the guild to do it in. crying But like most guilds with little activity they often Die befor getting anywhere

=_= which make me question why....why on earth is the Yaoi guild the most popular. o_o blame the fan girls.

Well anyways >.< SHERLOCK HOLMES GAME OF SHADOWS COMES OUT TOMARROW!!! I'm busy right now enjoying the first one. Hope its just as good hate when the make the first movie awsome then the seconed one poorly.

@_@ well ,I'm rambeling and rambeling does not belong in the introduction forum. Unless , Introduce myself again ,but for the sake of redundency I will not.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300