Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Infernal Devices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am
loveless_in_hell
I was talking to someone on DA about these books. Apparently Magnus is with a women...A WOMEN!!!!!1111
i ran to my sister and said "there worlds going to end...Magnus has a girlfriend." crying

wtf?! How did this happen and where did they hear this?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 pm
netherfreak
loveless_in_hell
I was talking to someone on DA about these books. Apparently Magnus is with a women...A WOMEN!!!!!1111
i ran to my sister and said "there worlds going to end...Magnus has a girlfriend." crying

○○○

Don't worry too much… P: I've heard the rumor too. For all we know, it may just be a fling thing that helped him realize his sexuality, right?

I was also theorizing… perhaps Magnus is the type of person who doesn't believe in gender constraints on a relationship? Like, maybe it's capable for him to fall in love with any gender or any person? In that case, it seems to make more sense. Aaand, it's in the past, so don't fret over it a lot. X]

I like the idea of him having had a girlfriend, actually. It kind of shows that Clare is unconcerned with homosexuality vs. heterosexuality and that it's not a big deal and this is what she intends to show us. Just guessing, though~!

○○○

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:12 pm
cynoyonrae
netherfreak
loveless_in_hell

○○○

Don't worry too much… P: I've heard the rumor too. For all we know, it may just be a fling thing that helped him realize his sexuality, right?

I was also theorizing… perhaps Magnus is the type of person who doesn't believe in gender constraints on a relationship? Like, maybe it's capable for him to fall in love with any gender or any person? In that case, it seems to make more sense. Aaand, it's in the past, so don't fret over it a lot. X]

I like the idea of him having had a girlfriend, actually. It kind of shows that Clare is unconcerned with homosexuality vs. heterosexuality and that it's not a big deal and this is what she intends to show us. Just guessing, though~!

○○○

That's true. YAY FOR PANSEXUALITY!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 pm
netherfreak
cynoyonrae
netherfreak
loveless_in_hell

○○○

○○○

That's true. YAY FOR PANSEXUALITY!!!

○○○

AGREEEED. 8D

○○○

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

blackcherry1996

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:43 pm
im counting down the days!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:41 am
UWAH I think I just read a spoiler. xD OH NO~

But oh well... >:3

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 pm
I borrowed The Clockwork Angel from my friend and it is GOLDEN and very well goes with The Mortal Instruments series. :3

I'm almost done with it and I'm absolutely in LOVE.
Also, I can't wait to read the next book, The Clockwork Prince, right?
And most definitely Princess. ;3

*Go Jem~!*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm
CRAVING CLOCKWORK PRINCE.
I haven't even read it yet. It's been out for... HOW LONG? T-T

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mortal Instruments Guild