Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork
Thy Kingdom Come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ah, which are you for?
  Silthin
  Vythrinia
  Silthin and Vythrinia
  Neither, they both are $#17!
  Hey, if I choose one, can I have the blood-stealing orb and the Hemo-Aquan?
View Results

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:00 pm
For the next year, Vicimus and Khinthems battled it out day after day after day... Neither kingdom knew who was to win the war. Then one day... That little paperboy who announced Lisvarg's death inherited his boss' company and had a paperboy hired to announce Lord Khinthems' death. It was natural, and it was something inherited by his father: cardiovascular failure. He died at the age of forty two.
Vicimus smiled the day it was officially announced. "So all I have to do is defeat his runts of sons... How easy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:02 pm
Alas, it was not. Creek, the elder son of Khinthems at the age of twenty one, and Rivers, the younger at the age of twenty, inherited their father's throne. Their mother had been the head nurse of the kingdom.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:03 pm
"Rivers, have you the battle plans?" Rivers held up a large and detailed map of Silthin and Vythrinia. "Yes, I do, Creek. I suppose this river will be the gateway to Vythrinia if we do not want to be detected." Creek took the map from his younger brother. "Ah, but see these woods? They are marked with a red slash, and having read Father's shorthand notebook, it is a highly risky and dangerous move to go that way. Our knights are neither of strength nor vigor to survive... We must go another way."
"What other way is there?" Rivers asked listlessly. "I haven't the faintest idea... But we'll find one. I promise you before the dawn has arrived, we will have thought of one." Rivers yawned. "I had better hope so... Our candles are almost out of wax." A knock was heard at the door. A maid announced, "Lady Brianna requests the young princes' attention."
"Mother, what is it you require so late at night?" Creek asked. "Creek, Rivers, go to bed. You can continue'st this, this war planning tomorrow. Please obey'st your mother."
"Unfortunately, we cannot comply. Mother, Father is gone. It is up to Rivers and me to keep Silthin safe. And I do not want Father's hopes to have washed away just because we are a bit tired, and I for one--" Their mother knocked their table over. "Your father's hopes for the kingdom of Silthin were spurred on due to vengeance! There is neither chivalry nor honor involved with what your father desired! And if you two were wise, you would stop this obsession over the war and go to bed!" Creek stayed silent.
"And if we are not, Mother?" Rivers retorted. "Young man, how dare you?" Brianna shrieked. "Oh, if you haven't feared your own mother, fear'st the Lord, for He shall--"
"Mother, I beg you to stop," Rivers finally said in a louder voice. "You have no say in these war plans. And to be honest, I've been sick of your whines to end the war for sixteen years. The only reason why you would be upset that we are still in this war, or Heaven forbid, that we have not lost yet... Is it due to your secret passion for that dead Vythrinian, Premus? The one who courted you as you refused Father's wishes?" Brianna was shaking. "Rivers Valiant of Highchyre, do not blaspheme against your mother. In the Ten Commandments, it is stated--"
"Stop," he barked at her. "Mother, how many times must I tell you? I do not believe in your God! If your God existed, this war would have ended before I was born, before Creek was born! But it has not, so stop telling me what I should and should not do! I am king alongside with Creek, my brother! You are no longer ruler, Mother. And you know what? You never ruled, anyways. Not really. You stopped loving Father when all he could think of was to avenge Lord Lisvarg. Do not take your envy of Father out on me nor Creek..." His mother was bent to tears. "You are dismissed, Mother."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:04 pm
She left in tears. "Must you be so opinionated, little brother?" Creek said with an exasperated sigh. "If I did not, I would simply not be me," Rivers retorted.

Two years passed and the war continued. Both kingdoms had lost so many, and their own Royal Courts grew agitated.
“Kirosa, come hither!” Vicimus demanded. “What is it, Vicimus?” she asked wearily. “I need your knowledge of the castle’s underground tunnels. What do you make of this marking?”  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 pm
Kirosa moved over to him and analyzed the secret map. “Ah, that was my father’s secret study; it was where all the hereditary leaders could think and ponder for whatever was of importance. He never had a chance to tell me how to open the door though.” Vicimus growled. “Well, that does not help me, now, does it? Let us both go check it out…” Vicimus dragged her underground to where the strange mark was. It was a large door with a barrier all around it. There seemed to be no way in. Vicimus began to look at it from all angles. “What is this strange orb? It is certainly not a doorknob…” Kirosa attempted to touch it; the doorknob burst open from its center and split into six equally sharp pieces. She pulled her hand away. “What was that?!” she shrieked. Vicimus put his hand onto the doorknob-like object; it did nothing. “Huh… Put your hand on it… Now.”
She did as she was told. She put her hand on the orb, and it pricked her fingers. Blood began to trickle into the orb. “Ow… All it did was draw blood from me. What good was that?” she asked. Her question was answered as the door opened.
As they walked into the secret study, Vicimus’ mysterious smile emerged. “This is good, very good…” Kirosa stumbled upon an old cherry oak desk. There was a picture of her and her parents. Tears began to well up in her eyes. “I’m so sorry, Father, I truly am,” she whispered softly to herself. “Kirosa, I think I have the perfect plan to finally win this war. With these battalion stratagems and new weaponry theories of your father, there is—“  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:14 pm
“—no way will we lose, Rivers!” Creek guzzled down his wine. Rivers analyzed the shorthand notes of his older brother’s. “I dare say I believe you are correct, brother… But now, we need at least six knights with enough vigor in them to pull on that cord.” Rivers went through the listing of knights. “Ah, that is not the problem at all; knowing if that river is occupied is the root of this plan, Rivers,” Creek said with enthusiasm.
Rivers nodded. “Fine, Creek. So we will do this; our attack begins—“  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:15 pm
“—tomorrow. That is when we will make our move, men. These weapons have proven effective and are simply easy to make. That stratagem is golden, I see. We will finally win, or my name is not Vicimus of Shessent of Vythrinia. We attack—“  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:16 pm
“—at dawn,” Rivers announced to the knights. Each Silthinian knight nodded with great vigor. “We will avenge Lord Lisvarg!” Creek announced. “May he rest in peace!” each knight replied. “We will avenge my father, King Khinthems!” Rivers added. “May he rest in peace!” the rehearsed reply sounded.

Dawn arrived. Each kingdom lay on the border of the other, and the bugle sounded. The knights charged, and the last battle commenced. Hours passed, and it soon became day.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 pm
New weapons were thrown at the Silthinian knights. Evasion was scarce, but the stratagems by the Silthinians were just as effective. The quota of knights on the battlefield dissipated quickly before evening arrived. Creek and Rivers were only left with sixty knights, and so had Vicimus. Both kingdoms only had one last trick up their sleeves.
“This is for the kingdom of Vythrinia, you little brats!” Vicimus roared at the top of the Vythrinian castle as he threw a strangely-manufactured orb similar to the one that drew Kirosa’s blood. At that same time, Creek and Rivers catapulted a secret, parasitic Hemo-aquan, a special parasite that kept crops that were heavily diluted with water balanced, and they fed on blood; they had no preferences when it came to blood. This Hemo-aquan was by far Silthin’s largest parasite; it was as wide as a river and its length surpassed that of an oak’s height.
At the same time, Silthinian knights cried out in anguish, and Vicimus’ bodyguards were eaten whole by the parasite. Only the most minimal of knights did Creek and Rivers have, and it was only Vicimus and Kirosa left.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 pm
“Kirosa, run for your life! The kings are still alive, and they have a few knights with them. Kirosa, why have you not moved yet?!” Vicimus asked in fear.
“It is over, Vicimus. Face it, we have lost…” Kirosa said apathetically. “No we have not!” Vicimus roared as he tugged on her arm. “Yes… We have,” Kirosa stood over the edge of the castle. “Kirosa, what are you thinking? You want it to end this way?”
She looked at him and smiled sadly. “I cannot think of any better way than dying before the sons of the honorable Khinthems. Goodbye, Vicimus, and may I see you in Gehenna.” With that, she jumped from the edge to her doom.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 pm
“What is that, brother?” Rivers asked. Something was falling towards them. “I do not know, Rivers… I believe it is a person.” Kirosa fell to the grounds before her castle. “Lady Kirosa!” Creek yelled out. Rivers and Creek ran over to her aid. “Lady Kirosa, hold on. We have doctors that can help you.” Kirosa weakly shook her head. “Do not worry, dear… It is my time. I jumped by choice; there is nothing else I can live for. I regret having killed Lisvarg, and I am sorry for having burdened your father for so long… You two look exactly like Khinthems, and you are not fickle as your mother. Defeat Vicimus, or at least survive… Goodbye,” Kirosa said, her voice faltering.
“Lady Kirosa, please do not let it end this way.”
Her vision began to blur, and Lisvarg stood at her left, holding onto her hand. Tears began to fall as she moved her head to see the figure. “I am so sorry, Lisvarg… I betrayed you, and I have suffered since then. I deserve so, and you will never know for I cannot enter where you are now…” Lisvarg shook his head. “Who said that? I have forgiven you long ago, Kirosa, and I am here to take you with me…” With that, she nodded, smiled at him, and made her last breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:21 pm
As Creek and Rivers were distracted with Kirosa’s death, their remaining knights cried out in anguish. They turned around to see that Vicimus had thrown another blood-stealing orb; Vicimus was smiling.
"Somehow, I imagined the results to be different," Creek said as his voice began to falter. Rivers limped towards Creek. "We are not victorious; our humble kingdom has fallen…" he could barely spat out. Creek's head drooped. "Worse than that, my brother. It has succumbed to the hands of the dark lord, Vicimus..."
Vicimus laughed hysterically as the two brothers closed their eyes. The king of Vythrinia threw his last, diabolical orb at the young brothers…  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:25 pm
Some people have their passions.
User Image

Well, I hope you enjoyed "Thy Kingdom Come." Afer this post, you may make any comments you wish. And if you like my work, I certainly reccommend my other story in this forum, "Romance Under the Red Moon." It is not finished as of yet, but you might get into it if you are into fantasy romance.

User Image
I prefer killing people.

Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas