Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystic Moons (accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:49 pm
(Um we have not started yet and please follow the profile skeleton I did not put items in it. Also only one picture is necessary. Thank you)  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm
((Karl, I am deleting your posts for the following reasons:
1. you put too many pics
2. the character skelly dosn't have items, and you put them in
3. we haven't started yet and you posted to start without asking
4. YOU WERE TOLD WHEN I LET YOU JOINED THAT FOR ALL RPING YOU HAD TO HAVE YOUR CHARACTER APPROVED BY ME BECAUSE OF THE CRAP YOU TRIED TO PULL IN SCHOOL FOR BETTER RPING. THIS IS YOUR WARNING! IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN, I WILL BAN YOU, HANG YOU UPSIDE-DOWN FROM THE SECOND STORY OF THE SCHOOL, AND GIVE A BLIND DUDE A STICK AND TELL HIM YOU'RE A PINATA! FIX YOUR PROFILE AND SEND IT TO ME THEN I WILL TELL YOU IF IT'S OK!))  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

sirkarl2

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:04 am
If this was a randomness post i would kill you. *Slants eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:09 pm
((To bad this is a Role Playing thread and we have rights to kill you even if it is not random. I back Matt in this and I will be the blind man with the stick. It will be a stick with spikes on it and I am wouldd be a great batter if I were not blind. Just think of me as Daredevil.))  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 pm
(okay new rule already since I know that one person who does this will not change. When you post in ooc it must always be posted in parenthases. Like what most people do but I want to make it clear for all those who don't do it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 am
(I guess we can start.)

Hope was charging at a bunch of orcs. She had snuck up on them from behind and had killed most of them when she was spotted by a orc scout. Her Armour protected her most of the time but she had some deep gashes though She was in the woods at the orc camp by now and she was almost done with them when she was knocked out cold. She was then thrown into a cage and she ended up a prisoner.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 am
(post already. I gout pushed into starting the RP before we had enough people and now no one is posting I feel so hurt.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:04 am
(I am really getting hurt here. I wasted my time creating this RP and no one has posted in it and at least one person has been on.)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 pm
Darvan prowled the woods. The smell of orc blood had chaught his attention. Soon he found the sorce. He watched as the young elf was struck in the back of the head and went limp. It would be alot of trouble to help her. Part of his said that she was done for and to leave her to her fate. But Darvan was not that cold hearted. Not at all. IN the back of his mind some thing said that she had to be saved. There was more to her than he knew. Darvan closed his eyes and mutered a few words. An orb of light appeared in front of him and took the shape of the full moon. Darvan thrashed as the white fur appeared all over his body, his face grew long, long rows of sharp teeth, and a tail. His body trembled and then became still. 'I should have seven minutes. should be enough.' Darvan darted out into the orc camp. He tore threw the first five orc in a flash. Then he moved on the the next and the next, untill there were three more. They were big bruts and would not go down easy. Darvan grasped his dagger with his right paw. 'Two minutes.' Darvan lashed out at the first one. cutting him on the lower leg. The orc went down but got in a blow to Darvan's side on the way down. Darvan tensed with pain. He recoverand went for the next one. Darvan doudged a club swung at him from the left and ripped his dagger up the orc's right arm and into his neck. As a last reflex the orc swung again and hit him in the hind quarter, breaking his leg. The orc fell dead. 'One minute.' Darvan ran in close and barely avoided a club to the head. The orc swung with his fist and Darvan latched on as the orc swung his arm back, taking Darvan with its arm. The orc's back was now exposed. Darvan sunk his theeth into the back of the orc's neck. The orc went down slowly and thrashed about but Darvan was to strong. With a quick jerk of his head, he snaped the neck of the orc. Darvan swung a paw at the cage and it fell to bit. Then he slowly trasformed back to normal. She was still knocked out. Pulling her over his sholders he moved her away from the orc camp. he layed her down and took off his white fur cloack to keep her warm. Then set to work building a fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 pm
Hope winced at the pain. She was bleeding pretty badly and she was tossing and turning her head. She winced every time she moved her body because of her wounds.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:45 pm
Darvan watched as the elf girl winced in pain every time she moved. Darvan opened a small bag at his side. He pulled out some srtips of cloth and odd bottles. Taking a near by leaf that he placed on the strip of cloth, heating one of the bottles near the fire and mixing the other two togather on the leaf. He poured a few drops of the heated bottle on the leaf as well. He liffted her head and cleaned the wound. then he tied the medicated cloth around her head to stop the bleeding and treat the wound. He then took out one last bottle. Slanting her head back he poured a few drops down he throught. "It will help with the pain."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:05 am
Hope began to stir after a few hours and with some skill and grace, after she had opened her eyes, she had quickly sat up and had a dagger drawn. Sudden;y she doubled over in pain. Her had was at her side. She had wounds on other parts of her body too but the side wound was the worse other than the head. She had actually gotten paler and beads of sweat had started to trickle down her brow. She was also starting to fell really warm.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm
"You should not move so fast. Evan for an elf, a blow to the head is dangerouse. The medicine should be taking affect soon. THe pain will subside in a short while. If you would like, I can treat your other wounds. The wound at your side seems to be worse than it appeared." He said as he rumaged for more medicine and cloth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:52 pm
"I.....think the.....orc blade...that hit.....my side.....was poisoned." Hope was really weak now and her breathing was starting to become labored, She layed back down because the effects of the poison was already taking it's toll on her body as she lay there. The pain medicine began to work and she did not feel anymore pain but she continued to get warmer and she began to slowly loose consciousness again.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:47 am
Kitiara was walking through the woods, looking for something to eat as she did every night, when she came upon what looked to be a badly injured elf and a man helping her. She stopped shortly before reaching them and began listening to help decide whether they were enemies or not.
"...The wound at your side seems to be worse than it appeared." she heard a male voice say.
"I...think the...orc blade...that hit.....my side.....was poisoned." she heard the girl say.
Suddenly she sneezed.  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games