Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Essence_of_Insanity_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:04 pm
[Chase Hart]
User Image
[You think you know me?.. There isn't enough of me left to know...]

"I remember you, Jayce..." Chase muttered quietly as she walked over to the well. She peered down into it and saw Athena's shoes floating in the shallow water. Chase examined the wall of the well and smiled when she saw a small vine growing out of a crack in the wall. "We could kind of use your help here..." she whispered to it. The vine immediately grow longer and the vine traveled down the wall of the cave and wrapped around Athena's shoes. It pulled them up into Chase's hand. "Thanks," Chase said as the vine began to shrink back to its original length. "I think I have something of yours, Athena," Chase said as she walked over to the girl and held her shoes out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 pm
User Image Her shoes were soaked, but at least not muddy. "Oh thank you...Chase right? Bless your soul" Athena said as she took her shoes. Chase Hart, Athena had always admired her, she was quiet, but kind from what Athena had seen. She turned back to Jayce and replied,"I have til sunset...Why?"  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:07 pm
User ImageI hide. . . . .

The young man's eyes turned to Chase as she spoke, odd how one said a very little thing and was yet disproven. "I guess I was wrong." He said under his breath, but watched Chase lean close to a vine and spoke to it. His eyes narrowed in interest as she obtained Athena's shoes. He asighed softly and looked at Athena, "Well, I could help you clean your dress, then now one except us will know that you dirtied your dress." He gave a smile and looked at Chase, "And perhaps Chase wouldn't mind joining us, unless she has something better to do."

. . . . To see who'll come looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image Athena spun around and smiled at Chase. "Come on! Come with." She said and leaned closer to Chase and whispered,"I don't want to go alone, no offense to him, but I'm a bit scared being with just a man, heh"  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:59 pm
[Chase Hart]
User Image

Chase jumped back a step and let out a small squeak of surprise when Athena spun around and pounced on her. After regaining herself, Chase smiled and looked at Athena. "Sure. I'd love to go with you." And Jayce... she added in her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image A sigh of relief and a content smile appeared on Athena's face. She was grateful that her day was finally becoming a good one. Lady luck had frowned upon her all day so far. Until Jayce and Chase came that is. ((Lol their names rhyme, hehe that's cute!)) She turned around again and looked at Jayce. "Well? Lead the way!" She said happily. There was something that made Athena seem to shine, but more than most people. It especially showed when she was around Jayce. (Since he's darkness no duh xP)  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Jayce continued to grin and nodded, "Of course," He had not failed to notice an odd glow about the girl, but perhaps he was not the only one with a gift. Maybe, just maybe, these girls were gifted as well. He gave a small gesture for both ladies to follow him as he began towards the south. His home was on the outskits of town in the old woods. Most thought it was haunted, by it really wasn't. It was only fear of the mind that made they believe such things.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image Athena took Chase's hand and followed. "How far is it?" She asked, when she noticed they were going into the woods. Even though she was 15, her strange imagination always made her nervous.  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:21 am

"It's not too far, just alittle deeper into the woods." Jayce said glancing over to Athena, seeing the uneased look in her face. "Many assume that there are ghosts here, but there are none to be found." He looked ahead and caught a flicker of movement. Once more a grin spread across his face before he gave a high pitched whistle. Suddenly a large, black wolf raced towards the group and tackled Jayce to the ground. "Enough! Enough!" He chuckled as the animal began to lick his face. Shoving the wolf off, Jayce got to his feet and stroked the fur on the wolf's head. "Good boy." he said and looked back to the girls, "This is my companion, Night."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:00 am
User Image Athena calmed and let go of Chase's hand. "He's handsome." She said admiring the wolf's shiny black fur. She looked around the woods. "I didn't think there was ghosts....but there was just something not normal." She said. Kinda like the aura of you...maybe it rubbed off him and now the forest shares it with him....  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

Eli snuck out of the house in her younger brother's clothes. Her mother made her wear long, flowing, pink dresses that looked just disgusting. Her long hair was pinned up under a hat. She snuck to the well and leaned forward, enjoying the presence of water. She ran off to the forest after that. There was a small pond she would swim in without anybody making her get out. She snuck the opposite way of three people, not seeing the wolf. She finaly came to the pond. She got undressed, keeping her undergarments on she dove in. She water was freezing. She made drops of water float around her face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:51 pm
{{...wait a second... I saw my profile on your accepted profile list....

Name: [Elizibeth Harding]
Lovingly Called: [Eli]
Eyes: [Bright Blue]
Hair: [14 in. long and straight, brown]
Height: [5 foot 3 inches]
Weight: [115]
Element: [Water]
Other: [She is shy, but cheerful around people she knows best.]

It's on there.}}  

FluffyDemon116

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:09 pm
[Chase Hart]
User Image

||ooc: Huh? *goes back to accepted profiles* AH! *GASP* OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!1! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I GOT THIS ROLEPLAY CONFUSED WITH A DIFFERENT ONE! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!||  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:44 pm
{{It's ok! I do that sometimes too, your not the only one! :3}}  

FluffyDemon116

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out