A Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunso(u) fan guild. 

Tags: Frog, Keroro, Sgt. Frog, Gunso, Gunsou 

Reply Invasion Meeting Room
Keroro dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you eveer had a Keroro dream before?
  Yes
  No
  No but I want one!
View Results

Tamago1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 pm
this is a bit long,and it was a daydream of epic randomness.
Keroro was in this street with his platoon,and they fell down a sewer (gross)and they got separated,and i cant remember and 566 and lavie were there,and they all got separated and Tamama landed in this garbage disposal thingy,and my fan character saved him,and since she had this huge crush on him,decided to help him.And while that happened Kururu landed in this weird hole where there was this door,and he went in and found a weird version of alice in wonder land renamed Kururu in hacking land,Keroro found his version of haven,and under ground Gundam model stash that was secret to the public,And Giroro found a secret club of people who could clone anything from a picture,so he gave them his picture of Natsumi and you know what would happen.And Dororo found the united alien and pekoponian ninjas.UNAPN for short.And it took them DAYS for them to find exits.Other than Keroro,it turned out there was a eternity of models in there.So he didnt get out.And there was a KeroXTama scene where Keroro was helped out by Tamama and was about to kiss him,on the cheek,Mois crying in defeat,but then I woke up crying (I don't Like Mois)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:08 pm
Oh my, If I were to tell you about my dreams it may just take up all day, it's a good thing these little forums dont have a limeted text though, Maybe I'll get around to telling about my wierdest or most dramatic dreams some time.  

Resaka Taichou

Lechat du Cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:17 am
(Should we feel obsessed for actually dreaming about them? xD;; -shot-)
I had such a weird dream, but all I remembered after waking up was a KeroTama scene from it... > w > ;; -cough-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 am
No I haven't had a dream relating to Keroro.
It'd be pretty interesting if I did..
emo  

Choophi

obliviousCrafter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 am
OMG! I finally had one!
I can't remember it all, but I remember I was sleeping and my OC Binunu was in the same bed with me. I woke up and he was gone and I started freaking like a parent who lost a child or something. XP
That's all I can remember, even though the dream was longer.  
Invasion Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff