Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
East Forest (inside Konoha near training grounds) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 am
Obito shook his head. "No, not even you with your cloud could catch him. He has the fourth's thunder god jutsu, so he could be long gone." He looked to the sky and sighed. "Did he say where he felt the girl at? Pakkun would've smelled her if she had be in or near the village, so we best assume she's not here. Meaning she's probably in the fire country some where, assuming she didn't land further out."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:44 pm
Jiraiya nodded. "I'll send a toad to get Kiba. What I wonder is how that kid thinks he's gonna hind her. She could be anywhere."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 pm
Obito pulled out a glass vile with his shard in it. "I believe these shards can track other shards. But since he's not here I can't try it out but maybe something in my bag..." He set his bag on the ground and began to rummage through it, as he did a small scroll rolled out to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 pm
Reign blinks a bit, then says, "Actually, I meant that I was going to go get Kiba... but it looks like Jiraiya already has that covered." He gets off his cloud and starts to pace, thinking, although not really about anything specific.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 am
"Calm yourself Reign, don't use energy that you might need." Obito looked down and noticed the scroll and picked it up. "What could this be?" On the side of the scroll was his father's name. "A gift? Why can't you give me things like a normal father." He shook his head, debating on opening it or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:16 pm
"You might as well open it," Jiraiya said as he summoned a small toad. Small, meaning bigger than his hand but not nearly as big as his body. He wrote out a message on a scrap of paper from hit notebook and handed it to the frog with directions to find Tsunade. She could find the Inuzuka with anbu and asign him to help them.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm
"Curious..." Reign said, having been quiet for quite some time. "The humming, it has stopped" he hadn't taken notice until now, the low, yet harmonous humming that he had ignored earlier had stopped, right about when he regrouped with Obito and Jiraiya. "Did either of you hear it, about when we started searching?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:39 pm
He unrolled the scroll and read over it. "Interesting....its a ninja hound summoning." He continued to read on. "Sorry for not giving it to you earlier, meant to give it to you when you became a special jonin. Training and such took longer than expect, hope they come in handy." Obito shook his head and sighed. "Knowing him he just forgot." Then he had a flash back to when his father gave him his bag before going to look for Aeon. "Cleaver...wonder if its cleaver enough to work in the past. I assume since Aeon can summon his bird it, it would have to deal with the shard." He placed his hand over his pocket and the shard. Then he looked up to Reign. "A humming sound?"  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 am
"Yes, a harmonious humming sound, almost like music, just played really low, as if on a blade of grass..." Reign says  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:19 am
"That my friend would be Aeon, he had a habbit of playing grass songs. Very peaceful and soothing." He pointed to where he thought the sound was coming from. "Sounds like its comming from that direction, he stopped but if we head that way we should at least be going the right way." He picked up his bag and held the scroll in his hand wondering if he should give it a try or not. "Lets get moving." He started in the direction.  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 pm
"Right!" Reign says. He unsummons his cloud and they all head off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 pm
Jiraiya followed, keeping his thoughts to himself. They were thoughts about Naruto and his future son.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 am
(can't remember where kirie went to)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:37 am
They arrived at the wall. "As I thought he already left the village." Without thinking about it he ran up the wall and looked out into the vast sea of trees. "He can really move fast, I can't see him from up here." He unrolled the scroll and set it on the ground. "I guess I should try, doesn't hurt." He looked at it then did the hand sign. "Ninja hound summoning!" A puff of smoke appears as 3 dogs, verying of size and breed appear. "I have to give it to him, these three look like they've been trained well." It struck him he didn't know their names or if he had to name them, but he'd get to that later. "Ok here's something with his scent, our target is Aeon Uzumaki." He held out a piece of cloth for the dogs to smell. "Got it?" The nod and turn. "We'll wait for what Master Jiriya has to say before we go."

(we'll move to the vast forest once you post)  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:25 am
(Do we move to the vast forest in this topic or is it a different topic?)  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff