Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Shinobi Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:06 pm
Aeon had forgotten shino-senpai's insect ability. He used eight-palm rotation to get the rest of the bugs off him. "aeon hyuuga uzumaki thats my name" It had been his dad's idea to use hyuuga as his middle name and he liked it. He stood his ground in case his 'uncle neji' still decided to attack. I'll never be able to beat uncle...No I will if I must!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm
'Hyuuga Uzumaki...' thought Neji 'But that would mean...!' "That would mean you are of both Hyuuga and Uzumaki blood! Now I know your a spy!" Neji charged, and before he got too close to Aeon, Shino's insects grabed him in mid air, lowering him down towards the ground. In his usual calm voice, Shino said, "Don't be so hasty to attack, maybe we should simply question him about this. He's in the Leaf and if he runs, I can simply send out my insects to warn anyone that can help." Just then, a few of Shino's insects told him about someone in the trees. "And you," Shino said, pointing towards the tree, "I know your there. I also understand that you are revered in the Leaf. You should be able to help us out." Nothing for several moments, then, behind Shino and Neji, Reign appeared from a shroud of mist. "I know him," Reign said. "Don't worry," he continued, "he's on our side." Reign walked over to Aeon and crouched down beside him as Shino's insects let Neji go. "You should really be more observant of your surroundings, Aeon. Otherwise, you could be ambushed much more easily." Reign whispered in Aeon's ear.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm
"i'm sorry i'm just used to being able to train here" Aeon kept his eyes locked on Neji's. He didn't know how long shino's bugs could hold him so he stayed on guard. "what kind of questions?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 pm
(There's a place for Kabito to be in the threads now. I can post as Ebisu. They'll be in the near end of the interrogation or something.)  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm
(Neji was released from the insect grip in my last post) "Well," started Shino, "I guess for starters, and to possibly calm Neji down: How is your name Aeon Hyuuga Uzumaki?" Neji straightened out after he heard Shino ask the question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 pm
"my parents of course" He thought it weird that shino hadn't figured it out already, but maybe he did. Reaching into his pocket he pulld out a picture of his parents and him. "see" He pointed to naruto. "dad" Then he pointed to Hinata. "mom" The picture didn't have his sisters in it.  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:40 pm
"That... that's... Hinata!" Neji said softly, starting to tear up, which was decently out of character for him. It must have something to do with the fact he was learning so much, like that his siter has, or will have, a son. "But if this is true," Neji said, a bit more firmly, "then that makes you my...!" "Yes, Neji," Shino said, "it's okay. You two are, or will be, family." Reign quickly started explaining how they couldn't tell anyone about Aeon's being in the past, at least not until they caught up with his present. Reign knew Shino would keep it to himself, since he hardly ever talks, but Neji would be related to Aeon eventually, and he may slip up and tell Hinata about it. Then all was silent for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:09 pm
Aeon nodded as reign spoke, not really knowing what most of it meant. He saw neji cry, it was the second time he'd seen it. The first was when his dad reorganized the hyuuga clan. He put the picture of his family back into his pocket. As soon as he put it away he sat on the ground. "reign i think you need to check in on kabuta" He couldn't remeber the guy's name. "and will someone watch me practice? i can't tell if my stance is right"  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:01 am
Reign produced an evil grin and said, "Alright, lets see if some of my jutsu can be used for interogation. You kids have fun now." Then Reign left for the interogation room. "I should probably leave too," Shino said, "this was only a detour I was taking." So Shino also leaves as well, but Neji decides to stay and help his, umm, nephew practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 am
Aeon watched shino and reign leave. Only person left was neji and he couldn't tell if his head was clear enough to help. "so is this the right stance for sixty-four palms?"Turning on his byakugan he took the stance.  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm
"Hmm...?" Neji said, as if coming out of a trance. "Oh," he said, focusing now, "you need to move your arms a little more to the..." he went on explaining everything and anything wrong with Aeon's stance, then demonstrated, as slowly as possible, how to do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:38 pm
Aeon listened intently as neji pointed out his faults. Such as moving his legs just slightly more apart and adding more twist to his stance. Everything went fine until the rotation, he fell hard. "i can't hit the rotation when i go any further then the fourth trigram"  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:38 pm
"Hmm..." Neji said as he pondered, "let me check your chakra flow. Start over when I say go." Neji activated his byakugan, waited for Aeon to assume the correct stance, then shouted, "GO!" He watched intently as Aeon proceeded, then epically failed on the rotation. "There is a little dissruption in your left pivot joint in your ankle and a decently sized dissruption between your neck and your shoulder." Neji then proceeded to stragten out the dissruptions. "You might feel a small, sharp pain where the dissruptions were, but they should disperse after a few soconds." Neji said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm
Aeon rubbed his shoulder. The pain wasn't so bad as it was sudden. It felt better then it did before. "it actually feels better" His ankle hurt slightly, but he rubbed it with healing chakra. "thank you"  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm
"No problem," Neji said sternly, nodding his head, "now try it again, from the top."  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff