Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Konohagakure's Main Gate (Please Post Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm
Obito tries not to laugh. "You know, thats the first time I've ever seen the anbu run away." He couldn't resist the urge to help him do his research, it too would kill his father. "Just wish all the girls would stop staring at me."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:25 pm
Jiraiya laughed at this once they were farther in the village and out of earshot. "I wish all the girls would stare at me. Your looks is one of your advantages to getting out of touble with women. I'll teach you everything I've learned about women.

"And as for you," Jiraiya looked at Aeon, "You should be safe enough to take the girl the hostpital on your own. Just ask for Tsunade and say it's an emergency. They'll send someone to go fetch her."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm
Reign thought for a moment, then said, "I should probably 'guide' you, or else someone might not believe you're blind."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm
"nobody needs to think i'm blind now and plus i'll be there in a sec" Aeon smiled "obito you should tell them my special skill" His image began to fade as he vanished and appeared at the hospital.  

conigwolf
Crew

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:21 pm
"Aeon has mastered the lightning god jutsu, even better than his grandfather. Where as his grandfather needs Kunai to travel, he simply needs to know where he's going." Then he turned to a girl and winked, watching as she passed out. "I'll give you that one master Jiriaya."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:50 pm
(What does he mean by "give [him] that one"?)  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:57 pm
(his looks and getting him out of trouble with women)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm
(Oooh! It sounded like he was giving the unconsious girl to Jiraiya sweatdrop )  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:45 pm
(lol I can if you wnat me to xD maybe we should continue before I lose my mind xD)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:12 pm
(Crazy people make me smile... smile )  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:03 pm
Jiraiya chuckled and waved him off, heading to the Bath House where he knew there would be naked women. He knew Reign, Aeon, and the girl would be fine on their own.

"Come on, Obito. Papas got research to do! Bwahahaha!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:39 am
"Yes master!" He laughed slightly and followed Jiriaya. Obito had plenty of practice and couldn't wait to do so with Jiriaya. "I got a jutsu you'll just love."  

picaal
Crew

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:48 am
Aeon walked through the hospital's front doors. He took a quick glance around and walked to he desk. "Tsunade please it's an emergency" Nobody but the hokage woul see kirie, since she was the only one that knew their predicament.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:26 am
Reign had lost himself in though, and when he came to, he was almost shocked everyone had left. "Great," he said, "now what am I supposed to do." He thought about this deeply for a few seconds, then decided he'd go to the hotel and grab his access cards then go to the hospital to see Tsunade.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:04 am
The attendant nodded at sent someone out to get Lady Tsunade at the Hokage Building quickly.

"She'll be here shortly."

Kirie's grip on his clothes tightened and loosened. Her face was kinda red and her breathing was becoming labored.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff