Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 pm
"It's nice to meet you all, and, yes, I did come from the village," Mina replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:00 pm
"Odd."

"We haven't seen you around."

"We don't spend much time in town though."

"Obviously."

The girls were agreeing with each other, finishing eachothers sentences. Their bodies looked fuzzy to anyone looking at them, and with a loud pop, they were Tag again.  

Dragongoro

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm
Mina jumped slightly as the three girls turned into one. It was so unexpected.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 pm
"Sorry!"
"Yep, we have very little control over that!"
"That's why we don't go to town."
Tag shrugged.

"You are an eternal eyes, I assume." Andie's deeper voice said, the expression on the girls face flicked from wincing, to a huge grin, to stone face serious.  

Dragongoro

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:24 pm
"I-I just wasn't expecting that... Yes, I'm an Eternal Eyes," Mina said, recovering from the initial shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 pm
Roxis was running from 10 Soldiers who seemed to be hunting any one who was and eternal eye Roxis could have flown away with his wings but he was afraid that if he were to fly up in the air more hunters might see. Roxis was running in the woods not far from a small village nearby. Roxis stopped running and decided to fight. the soldiers

"Look I don't wanna hurt any of you so back of" Roxis said with a warning tone"

"Sorry kid the boss pays us good for this jobs so don't take it personally" one of the guards said as he drew his sword"

"Yeah No hard feelings kid" Another soldier said.

"Alright! get him Boys" yelled one of the guards

Two of the men then charged at him both of them pointing there swords at him to stab him just as the sword were about to hit him Roxis jumped up and stepped down on both sword locking them on the ground he then grabbed the two men by there necks chocking them and sending a powerful electrical surge through there bodies he then threw the two lifeless bodies aside like pieces of smoldering wood "I warned you now your all dead!" Roxis yelled out he then drew his sword one guys jumped up and was aiming to slice him in half but before he could hit him Roxis sent a powerful wind that sent the attacker flying back and hitting a tree but before the man could fall to the ground Roxis threw his sword impaling the man on the tree through his chest Roxis then looked at the remaining 7 men "3 DOWN SO WHO'S NEXT!" Roxis yelled out "Damn it Kill him" The leader of the soldiers yelled out pointing at roxis the 6 attackers then charged at Roxis with there swords Roxis then Raised his left hand Calling back his sword as he was about to get hit by all 6 sword he jumped up and landed behind the 6 attacker now his sword hand returned to him he slashed his sword horizontally sending a sharp wind attack slicing the 6 men in half he then looked at the leader of of the group behind him the man was about to piss his pants he then charged at roxis with a battle Axe Roxis did a quick side step and grabbed the attacker by the neck lifting him up and choking him he then sent a surge of electricity in the mans body burning him from the inside until the man became a nothing more than a smoldering corpse Roxis threw the body aside he then slowly walked near a tree he sat down under it he was tired from fighting like that. (the fight took place not far from were mina and the others were)

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm
Tag relaxed. "Sorry about that, we get a bit of a shock as well."

Tag was silent, Andie's solemn expression took the features. "Electricity in the air. Did you hear that yelling?"

"Yeah. "

Tag turned and jogged towards the sound. Curious, as always.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:53 pm
Mina followed Tag toward the yelling. When they arrived at their destination, Mina was surprised to see the corpses of some men from the army. She looked around and saw a boy sitting under a tree. "D-Did you do all of this?" she asked him, amazed. She would never be able to take on that many soldiers and live.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm
Roxis got up and looked at the two girls then he turned his back and said " Yeah what's it to you" without even waiting for a reply he started to walk away in the opposite direction he then saw that blood was dripping from his coat it appears that one of the attackers was able to wound him he now felt weak but he still kept walking or more like wobbling at each step he made.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 pm
"Wait! You're bleeding! Let me help! I can heal that for you," Mina said, starting to run after him.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:23 pm
Roxis kept walking until he stoped and leaned on a tree he sat down looking at the girl who was now running towards him "You should leave me more of those soldiers will be here soon " Roxis said under his fading breath

Meanwhile just a few meters away there were more of the soldiers looking for eternal eye beings there were about 50 of them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 pm
"But you're hurt. At least let me heal your wound," Mina insisted. "It won't take but a few seconds."  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm
Roxis looked at the girl again "Alright just make it quick " Roxis said as he lifted a part of his shirt up the wound was near the ribs. but the sky started to darken and it would rain soon roxis thought  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 pm
Mina nodded. She put her hand just over the wound, not quite touching the skin. She closed her eyes to concentrate. Less than a second later, a soft, blue light started to glow from her palm, closing the wound. Mina pulled her hand away and opened her eyes. The wound was completely gone, not even leaving a scar. "There," she said.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:51 pm
Roxis got up "thanks now take your friend and get out of here " Roxis said as he stood between tw o huge trees with both hands surging with lighting and energy he was facing the direction of witch the enemy would come from.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff