Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 pm
"Yes. I. Can." Julie said, glaring down at him. "So don't yell at me young man. I will put you in time-out and then you won't get to spend time with your big brother." she said, heading through a door, continuing to keep a grip on his ear.

Emilio was hacking a fencing dummy to pieces with his sword. He was angry, hurt, and taking it all out with his sword. How could his father treat him like that?! He was his son! His flesh and blood! And he never seemed to do anything right for him. Even when he had a wench in his bed . . . his father criticized him for it, saying that he could do better. How was he supposed to ever do anything right?! He shoved his sword right through the heart of the dummy, getting it stuck at his last thought. "s**t." he murmured angrily, knowing that he'd have a hell of a time trying to get the sword out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:36 pm
Had his wife gone mad? "I am not your child you deranged lunatic!" he bellowed before what she said occured to him. "Big brother..?" What could she-Comprehension dawned and he grabbed at her wrist, "Stop it! Let go! Damnit, Julie! This isn't funny!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:46 pm
Julia sighed, finding that she wasn't able to completely resist him for long. So she did let go of his ear, though she crouched down in front of him, holding onto his shoulders. "Arueyan . . . I don't even know how I got that spell to work. So even if I did find a counterspell, I wouldn't know how to work it . . . So . . . until I can figure things out, I think we should try to pretend that you've gone away for a bit . . . it wouldn't be unusual . . . and that you, as you are now, are my son that had been sent away but you've come back home now." she said, unable to hide the niggling of guilt that she was feeling. Maybe she was feeling guilty because he looked so innocent . . . even though she knew that he wasn't . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:51 pm
Arueyan rubbed at his ear as it was released, watching her crouch down in front of him with his expression sullen. "You want me to pretend to be a b*****d. Why else would I send a son away?" he asked, rather unkindly in regards to a 'b*****d'. He shook his head, "Just go start working on the spell and meanwhile, I'll drown my troubles in some good merish." he muttered as he ran a hand through his hair. A strong, tangy alcohaul with a delightfully fruity taste and yet hard bite..that would have him drunk before long.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 pm
Julie frowned and then just picked him up, once more heading towards where Emilio was practicing. "You are not allowed to touch alcohol. And we can say that you were gone for scholarly reasons." she said, glad that he couldn't see her face that was rather broken at his unkind words. She could never bring herself to be unfaithful to him. Besides that, she hated how he ordered her around like she was just another maid in the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:02 pm
Arueyan squirmed as he was picked up, feeling pathetic. "You can't tell me what to do!" he fumed, getting angrier at the mention of being denied alcohaul. And as he realized where they were headed, he squirmed again. "Damnit! Put me down! I'm not talking to him like this, you can't make me!" he practically whined, sounding like a spoiled child.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 pm
Julia shook her head. "I can, and you are." she said as she opened the door to find Emilio just finishing pulling his sword out of the center of the dummy. "Emilio!" she said with a smile as she put Arueyan down, though she kept a grip on him.

Emilio looked over to the enterance and smiled like he would never smile knowing his father around as he saw his mother. "Mom!" he said and sheathed his sword, going over and hugging her, before noticing the young boy who was with her. "Who's this?" he asked.

"Your . . . father . . ." she said, deciding to start with the truth and then ask him to go along with their lie, or rather . . . her lie.

Emilio's smile slid off his face immediately as he looked at Julia. "You're joking." he said, but knew by the slight guilt on her face, and her seriousness, that it was the truth. "How'd this happen?" he asked her, sort of ignoring his father turned child.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:20 pm
Arueyan looked like he might object, but in the end he sighed. For the moment, he had no way of fighting back. He glanced in time to see Emilio relieving a dummy of a sword as he was put down..though gripped.. And then he saw a smile on Emilio's face, an actual smile..Lastly, he found himself being ignored and he scowled. "It's her fault. She threw a tantrum and used some kind of spell!" he said angrily, trying to tug free from her grip. "Let go of me!" he hissed at her, pushing at her hand brattily.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 pm
Emilio glared down at him and ground his fist into his father's head. "Don't talk to her like that." he growled and then looked back to his mother. "So what actually happened?" he asked, not believing Arueyan.

Julia sighed. "I don't know . . . I just . . . I had read a spell earlier, but I was NOT throwing a tantrum!" she said and then sighed. "I don't know how the spell came into effect, I didn't even say the spell out loud." she said, not wanting to reveal the reason why she had wanted her husband to regress in years. She then looked at Emilio pleadingly. "Could . . . you pretend to be his big brother . . . at least until this gets fixed?" she asked him.

Emilio blinked. "Of course Mom." he said, surprised that she would even think that she would need to ask. He then took a hold of his father's hand. "I'll watch after him." he said, already planning some payback for how his father had treated him.

Julia smiled and kissed her son's forehead before letting go of Arueyan and headed out, waving goodbye. "Have fun!" she said as an automatic since she would always tell Emilio to have fun in whatever he did, though she didn't approve of his wenching.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 pm
Arueyan cringed as the fist was ground into his head, "Knock it off!" he retorted angrily, rubbing his head when the other's fist was moved. How dare his son treat him this way? At the question of pretending to be his big brother, Arueyan scowled. "You can't be serious." But Julia was already walking away,.

"Julie!" he shouted after her, starting to move towards her before finding himself stuck with his hand being held by Emilio. Arueyan glared up at the other, trying to tug his hand back. "Let. Go." he said as lowly as he could, given that he had that irritating child's voice which was more amusing than intimidating.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:48 pm
Emilio glared at Arueyan. "Not a chance . . . squirt." he said with a smirk. He was going to get a kick out of this. "That is . . . unless you promise to be a good little boy and listen to your big brother." he said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:54 pm
Arueyan's eyes widened before he glared again. "I'm going to strangle you." he hissed angrily as he tugged as hard as he could, trying to free himself from Emilio only to wind up with his feet sliding in the dirt from trying to pull his weight back. In the end, he found himself still with his hand in Emilio's, but with his arse in the dirt and feeling moronic. "Damnit! I am your father! You will treat me with respect!" he commanded loudly in his childish voice.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:14 am
Emilio glowered at Arueyan. "I will give you respect when you have earned it." he said, his grip tightening slightly, though it was a more automatic reaction because of the anger that was welling up within him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:18 am
Arueyan manged to stand, brushing his bum off with his free hand and scrunching his nose as the other's grip tightened. "I don't have to earn anything! I am your father, let go of my hand! Just go back to your stupid training and let me drink in peace." he said as if annoyed with Emilio as he tried to pry the other's fingers off of his hand.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:27 am
Emilio glared. "Not happening." he said stubbornly and then headed out into the grounds, pulling Arueyan along with him. "Life isn't all about drinking." he growled, already getting annoyed with his father.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff