Therapist *update* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faint old rhyme
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Okay. Yea my other one wasn't anything like that. That's why I prefer talking to friends, and there's only one person I can really trust to give good advice and not tell everyone. Not to stereotype, but I'm friends with mostly girls and they gossip neutral

Sometime in college/when I have the money, I'll go see a therapist to just work out all the crap going on, but it's not going to be now and it's not going to be with family.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:15 pm
Def.
I think everyone should have someone they can talk to without worrying about consequences of their talks.
You need to be able to vent and just talk sometimes.  

Poppycawk
Crew

Clean Sex Symbol

faint old rhyme
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Yea. I don't ever vent or talk about my problems or complain. It's easier. Though nowadays my friend is kind of forcing me to, since apparently "keeping it all bottled up" is unhealthy. Oops.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm
every time i see the title i see "the rapist" gonk  

Star Scoundrel
Crew

kinkathon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:37 pm
Damn right it's unhealthy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm
Allynx
every time i see the title i see "the rapist" gonk

you need a therapist so we can find out why that is  

Poppycawk
Crew

Clean Sex Symbol

Rainbow Bracelets
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:56 am
Actually, it is unhealthy.
That's how I ended up with stomach inflamation.
And you can get ulcers, too.
neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:05 am
Sheepoman
take a poo on the therapists floor so you get kicked out

also, i hate therapists too. I really hate talking about some things that have happened to me in the pasts, and although I guess i need to get over them and the only way is to talk about them and feel comfortable and like, get them sorted in my head i guess - they always ask such personal questions and they don't even back off. If it was unpleasent they should know I don't wanna relive it every time I go talk to them.

Thats said my therapist was mostly really nice and for most of the first session all we did was talk about complete bs and got to know each other a lil.  

Princess Jareth

faint old rhyme
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 pm
kinkathon
Damn right it's unhealthy.

stare stare

@rb: Well I'm good at just desensitizing to things, so if it stresses me out I'll just repress and ignore it and then it's fine. I doubt anything will happen, though it sucks you got that neutral

@j: Agreed. That's cool though. I'm better at telling stuff to complete strangers than people I've known all my life, if that makes sense.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:05 pm
Update.

faint old rhyme
Crew

XxXx ABBI XxXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 am
ok

1. yeah I feel the same way about the whole stranger thing

2. yeah it is unhealthy I know I'm giving myself ulcers because i have no one to talk to and im really stressed out so yeah we all need some one to talk to.

3. I would (also) never be able to open up with one of my parents right there.

when i was younger i had to see a counselor/therapist, I was so pissed off,because the counsler had my parents go in the room he talked to them,they left.then had me go in the room talked to me to find stufff out, had me leave,and then had my parents come back in the room so they could talk about me! stressed

I really want to ask my parents for a therapist now,but I wont because of that,so I'll just have to sit here deciding if life is worth it, Having to fight my biggest battles on my on,because i have no one I can trust to tell how I really feel stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 pm

I really want to ask my parents for a therapist now,but I wont because of that,so I'll just have to sit here deciding if life is worth it, Having to fight my biggest battles on my on,because i have no one I can trust to tell how I really feel
stressed

I proly should think about seeing a therapist. I am certainly having a harder time keeping my anger under control, and thus my actions- and I tend to use stuff from years ago to make the anger... Stronger? Powerfull? I can't think of the right word.

I'm in a bit of hell at the moment. Quite surprised I haven't even tried some form of self harm. Least I vent myself in Video games rather then drugs or something more dangerous.  

Prince Souldragon

Dapper Genius

XxXx ABBI XxXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:06 pm
yeah ....I dont know...I forgot what I was going to say....It's wierd though cause I want to major in physcology or some type of counseling  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 pm
XxXx ABBI XxXx
yeah ....I dont know...I forgot what I was going to say....It's wierd though cause I want to major in physcology or some type of counseling

Practice on me then, some help is better then no help amirite?  

Prince Souldragon

Dapper Genius

XxXx ABBI XxXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:41 pm
yeah defenitley....so private msg me/e-mail me your problems if you want ill try to help  
Recycle bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff