Welcome to Gaia! ::

::The Prince and the Raven:: A Princess Tutu Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is completely dedicated to the anime, Princess Tutu! 

Tags: Princess, Tutu, Kraehe, Ahiru, Fakir 

Reply ~::Gold Crown [Kinkan] Academy::~
Welcome to the Guild! ::Introduce Yourself!:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaoru X Hitachiin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:15 pm
Alchemic Kraehe
            Welcome, Fire, Scarlet, and Kaoru! Hope you guys have fun here!

Kaoru:
            I'm guessing that your username is the Koaru from Ouran High School Host Club? Because if it is, then I absolutely love you. Koaru is my favorite.

indeed it is. And thank you! -bows- Kaoru's my fav. too ^_____^

I used to be part of an Ouran thread, but it died, so now I'm apart of this guild and an awesome thread thats just for random OC's.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm
hullo. lol. awesome to see there r more people who actually love princess tutu out there...

i write pt fanfics, make pt amv's, and eyah, just enjoy the show. wanna a request? ill be happy to take em ^^

FAKIR AND AHIRU 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

tutudragon16

Mikaerisu Sebasuchan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Hello, I am Fakia the Knight, but would rather be called Fakir. As you can see, I am a fan of Fakir. I like the characters: Rue/ Kraehe, Mytho, Edel, Neko-sensei. . . .well, maybe all of them, but Fakir happens to be at the top of the list for me. I am a bit like him, so I guess it may be the reason why I like him so much.

I tend to be quiet when around other I do not talk to or know. I also may seem to be harsh, rude, rancor, ect, like Fakir, when you do not know me, but once you get closer, I am very kind and would always be there to help out. I love to draw, dace, sing, write, listen to problems, work out, help people, and make FakirXAhiru AMV's.
I hope this explains a bit about me. If you want to know anymore, just ask.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 pm
Fakia the Knight
Hello, I am Fakia the Knight, but would rather be called Fakir. As you can see, I am a fan of Fakir. I like the characters: Rue/ Kraehe, Mytho, Edel, Neko-sensei. . . .well, maybe all of them, but Fakir happens to be at the top of the list for me. I am a bit like him, so I guess it may be the reason why I like him so much.

I tend to be quiet when around other I do not talk to or know. I also may seem to be harsh, rude, rancor, ect, like Fakir, when you do not know me, but once you get closer, I am very kind and would always be there to help out. I love to draw, dace, sing, write, listen to problems, work out, help people, and make FakirXAhiru AMV's.
I hope this explains a bit about me. If you want to know anymore, just ask.

I very much like Fakir also, especially his character arc, which I consider to be one of the more complex and interesting in the entire show. (Not to mention that most of my AMVs end up as FakirXAhiru regardless of whether they were intended that way.)

Also *free publicity* I posted something in the writer's forum because it looked lonely, go check it out.  

Tesar Eshne

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jennie-in-Wonderland

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 am
Hi everyone!!! whee I'm Jennie... and I LOVE Princess Tutu!!! heart I'm so happy to know that other people enjoy it too... (none of my friends even knew the show existed!!! confused ) I think my favorite character would have to be Kraehe (she really wants to be nice but she gets confused along the way!!!) and I think her and Mytho are super adorable together (and omg they dance so beautifully)!!! 4laugh

Well I hope I can meet lots of new friends... bye for now!!! ^__^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:06 am
Yo.

I'm a 19 year old Princess tutu fan, and please just call me mika. I've been lurking around this guild but I never got a chance to post anything. I have a lot of homework to do..but I'm on every day. I usually don't guilds that much.

I'm actually really glad that there's a shojo that's different. It's not sappy or stupid, where this girl is having trouble choosing a guy to be with. I don't understand why Princess tutu is not as popular as something like Fruits Basket. I don't understand. Or something like shugo chara.. I hate this series by the way.

That's about it. Pm me if you want to know more about me. Though I don't advise it.  

DeficientLoser

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:29 am
Hi I'm Angel_Fina_Kindheart......... just call me angel or Fina ^^

I love to draw, write, play in my schools band, and watch princess tutu ^^

I don't like to be mean but sometimes i go on strike(something goes bad at school would be my reason for it) sweatdrop So Sorry a head of time ^^

Hi Alchemic!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:04 am
~Hello~
I am Black bite, and my favorite character would have to be Fakir. Eto, I'm not too sure on what else to put down, so ~erm~ byes  

Black bite

KissyWonderlandAlice rolled 10 20-sided dice: 11, 8, 9, 13, 17, 6, 17, 17, 9, 18 Total: 125 (10-200)

KissyWonderlandAlice

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:42 am
Hello

My name is KissyWonderlandAlice ~ just call me Alice.
I really like Princess Tutu and enjoy really much waching it. I think I'm the only one here who didn't finish looking it (•3•)
But, I'm really into it ^^, so I think that I'll fresh up soon mrgreen
My English isn't really good, because I learn it for a quite short time but,...
Well, I'm happy that there are also other people who like Princess Tutu
And maybe I'll find some new friends also 4laugh

My favorite character is ... Princess Tutu after all. I was so sad when I found out that she won't be together with the Prince ... crying

Alice~

~::Gold Crown [Kinkan] Academy::~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces