How's the show coming along? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jigsaw Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 pm
A Lost Hero
They are getting super close to wrapping up. Season 6 is the last one.

I honestly dont see how anyone couldnt enjoy this show. Its just too AWESOME! I have never seen a story quite like it. Now that they are explaining some of the original mysteries and bringing in new ones, its making it even better.
FYI: Everything that they show is crucial to the story, and to the end. That also includes the love quadrangle between Jack, Kate, Juliet, and Sawyer. Dont forget about Adam and Eve from the caves. Now that time travel is a known factor, it will all be explained!

Pure GENIUS!
Wait were there two or four skeletons in the caves?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:20 pm
well im really impessed with the show thus far and i think they have alot to fit in the last season. and i cant believe there's 2 lock and not to mention JACOBS DEAD exclaim exclaim  

slumdog21

The Jigsaw Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 am
slumdog21
well im really impessed with the show thus far and i think they have alot to fit in the last season. and i cant believe there's 2 lock and not to mention JACOBS DEAD exclaim exclaim
or is he?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 am
Noctis L Caelum
slumdog21
or is he?!?!

Who the hell knows.
i used to thought those people who believed Locke was actually Dead were crazy but after the 5 season finale i was like what the f... eek  

Baulfret3

TDogVelarde26

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:19 pm
i like the show but it is not smart sometimes. razz eek cool lol  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items