Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork
Most Difficult to Cosplay as...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most Difficult to Cosplay as...?
  Haruhi
  Tamaki
  Kyoya
  Hikaru/Kaoru
  Mitsukuni (Hunny)
  Takashi
View Results

Odetoblue

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:30 am
Definitely Hikaru/Kaoru, because you need to find 2 people with a similar body/face shape and have them CONSTANTLY together, which I know is a stressful experience.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 pm
I would love to cosplay Hanuhi but i can't cut my hair. The hardest person for me to cosplay would probably be the twins. I would have to find someone to be my twin. Plus they would have to want to do it too. stare  

zexion17

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
LOL, my friends and I cosplayed as the Host Club on Halloween. My friend who was the twins had to switch in and out of outfits the entire day. As Haruhi, I had no problem. We also hosted, which was fun xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 am
Hikaru and Kaoru

In my opinion, such synchronization in both movement, dialogue, and general character requires much more of two people than any of the others could require for one.  

J_AL_Prufrock

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 am
Odetoblue
Definitely Hikaru/Kaoru, because you n
eed to find 2 people with a similar body/face shape and have them CONSTANTLY together, which I know is a stressful experience.

I agree with you there ^_^

Although the being together part wouldn't be so bad, cus if you're doing it with a best/close friend, you're always together anyway =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:09 am
it would be easiest for me to cospaly kaoru, cuz i'm actually alot like him in real life... exept that i'm a girl.  

r33na1

wints

Divorced Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:07 am
Haruhi would be kind of hard because she is clueless most of the time.
Me and My bud Make a perfect Hikaru/Kaoru except we dont look a like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 pm
I said Mori cuz he's like really tall and if you wanted to be in a role play as him all you would probably do is actions because he's silent...but thats just my opinion

-sweettartnumber1

Squeegy-the-Rainbow-Squid

Romantic Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

kyokura-the cherry cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 pm
I would say that Honey-Sempai would be the hardest....BUT I'm gonna cosplay as him next year! Because I think I can pull it off....becaue 1.) I'm very short and 2.) There's a reason why my friends call me Kawaii (cute) 3nodding sooo YEPP!!!!!! OwO  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 pm
While I do agree with the arguments for the twins, My vote is for Tamaki. His constant costume changes are physically impossible for the average human, plus I've never met a person who can grow mushrooms in a closet.  

StrangeAngelxx

P0ckYmafia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm
once i saw a kaoru cosplayer and he pulled it off pretty well completed with the orangish hair(dyed) and with the the ouran school uniform  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:00 pm
Hunny is the most difficult. You have to be cute, innocent, and short. heart  

tokyomk1

tmhelpimalive

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 am
Hikaru and Kaoru would be easy for me to cosplay as, and the hardest would be Hunny. I naturally have red hair, and I am NOT short at all, so Hunny is out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 am
Hmm Haruhi would be the easiest since my hair is as short as hers as well as being the right colour ... The hardest would probably be the twins but I have a feeling that would be the most fun as well XD  

Wiggs-sama

A Bucket o Whores

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 am
i could do most of them,besides the twins and mori.im just not quiet enough,and i don't have anyone else to be hikaru... gonk

Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff