Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Dont you hate it when members try to make there avi nude? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hazel843

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:26 pm
ninja I dont do that, I would never do that. Whoever says I do is lying ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:09 pm
Did someone say slutty??? LOL Here I am!!!

Actually, it's not always a slut theme - sometimes I do a 180 and my friends are like...wth???! But I find that this is...fun! And NOT boring!  

MystiBlu

x_dragonxkeeper_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
azi-maj
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
rofl lmao.

Honestly, I could care less.
It's their avi, let them do what they want. obviously gaia doesn't give two s'ts seeing as some of the items made on here are quite slutty. whee

i always figured they made slutty clothes for slutty people. after all their avatar is a mini version of themselves. they have to have some way to express themselves. and also for cosplaying purposes.

not really though.
I dress my avi "slutty" some times because I just like the way it looks on the avi. I don't dress slutty or act slutty. Nor am I slut.
=/

Gaia is your home away from Reality, so you can dress your avi whatever way you think it looks good. That was the point of the site... at one point. stare The way you make it sound is that everyone who has their avi a certain way must mean they are like that in real life.. when it's usually the complete opposite.

I agree. Let people dress their avi's however they like. It doesn't even have to mean anything. They could've just ben mixing random items together and bam turns out their avi looks cool. I mean yea, you do have some on here that just want attention but you have just as many people here to have fun.  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff