• Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 am
In the eyes of those who see her

you must have one odd comp.
She is as invisible as the winds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:16 pm
I couldn't remember what it was under but I believe it's under Communications or Accessibility. I have very limited functions at work.  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

hm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 am
Demon of the Stars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

hm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Figure it out? If not, send me a IM on AIM or MSN  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm

meh, don't really care anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:33 pm
I am thinking about changing my name again, any suggestions?  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 am
I'm going to suggest the same thing StankTheMagicSkunk suggested when I asked about what I should change my name to, only I'm going to replace Stank with nothing... Eternal Minion! It's brilliniant! I like it! Do it!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 pm
So you are going to be an eternal minion? Of who o.O?  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:44 pm
I was responding to your request for name suggestions.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 am
Actually if you read you response, it was actually geared towards yourself as you said
Quote:
suggested when I asked about what I should change my name to, only I'm going to replace Stank with nothing...

V-Primo
Vice Captain

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:05 pm
Actually if you read my post I said it was a suggestion I never said I was going to do it, and if you read my name you can see that I didn't change my name to it. And if I had changed my name to it and it was more than a suggestion then the obvious answer to your question would be StankTheMagicSkunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm
Mathiu no Hakai
I am thinking about changing my name again, any suggestions?

Don't change it again, I can spell this one.

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Yeah I read it, but I like straight and to the point suggestions. I am one of those people that likes the big picture, none of the nitty gritty details crap. I figure that out with trial-and-error.

I guess I'll keep it this way for a while, though it doesn't "roll" off the tongue.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:32 am
Neither did your last name.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:41 pm
I forget. What was my last name?