Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:36 am
Yeah, that happens to me a lot too. But since it's early, I remember my dream from las night! Or rather my nightmare from last night... crying I dreamt that Roger Federer lost in the 3rd or 4th round of the Australian Open. If that were to happen, I would literally get Chuck Norris and Spinzaku to kick that sh*t out of the TV. And then Nadal...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 am
AND MY DREAM ALMOST CAME TRUE!!! HAH! Berdych lost to Federer in a five set match! He started out by winning the first two!!! But since Roger Federer is a friend of Chuck Norris, some of Chuck Norris rubbed off on him! That makes him invincible! Federer won with a round house kick to Berdych's face, winning the match after being down by 2 SETS!!! That's 3 straight sets!!! Federer is betterer!(Just needed to say that!)  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:44 pm
Wow... just... wow...

Dreams are pretty weird...

in like 30 minuets, I dreamed that our orchestra class was performing at an opening ceremony to the grand canyon. But the whole grand canyon was indoors. I was late and they wouldn't let me in, but a lax security guard eventually gave us tickets and we got in. So then I notice that we're sitting with a bunch of 6th graders o__O
Then we start to play and it's waaayyy faster than I expected. And then on the main song we were to play, I couldn't see the music, even though I'd made sure I could see it before we started to play... yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:51 am
I had a dream I was gonna try out for American Idol, but I never got to it. And then Chuck Norris was gonna roundhouse kick me in the face. But I woke up before he could.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Seriously? chuck Norris was in your dream!?!? That's awesome xD
I've never had Chuck Norris in my dream... just the occasional anime/book/TV show character... it's mostly my friends and family...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:18 pm
Yeah, that was really weird .Chuck literally told me he was gonna kick me in my dream. I've also had other dreams with celebrities in them.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm
WHOA! Ok, a couple nights ago, Chuck Norris was in my dream! Just when I said I'd never dreamed about Chuck Norris... that's SO WEIRD, haha!
He was in a magazine for something in the dream... and something else... in the dream, he had a really long p***s 0.o I was just like.. whaa...?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:59 pm
I dreamt I was driving in a pasture full of teeny cows, but the car looked like a modern Flinstones style car. My feet could literally touch the ground. And for some reason I was with Tuvok from Star Trek:Voyager.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Chuck Norris was in my dream last night again!!!! That's so weird... before you told me you dreamt about Chuck Norris, I never had, but once I realized I never dreamt about Chuck Norris, I started dreaming with him in it!! >.<
But in this one, he was a local in my city, and I was performing a play with him in it... or maybe he was teaching a class on drama or something... I dunno... but I was realizing how cool it was to have a local person that was so popular! haha, I wish Chuck Norris lived in my town xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:02 pm
I've dreamt I saw a High School Musical concert at a small place where I could see them well.
I'm not too big a fan of HSM now but my dad's old boss invited me and my sis for the tour. His daughter and wife went also, and we were up in the nosebleed section.
I guess I had that dream because I wanted to see famous people up close.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:04 am
((I have a snow day from school! Take that global warming!))

I just dreamt that there was a lego rhinoceros outside my room and a gorilla inside my room, along with some weird guy that was supposed to help me kill these things(because they were gonna kill us!) First, while the rhino was sleeping, the gorilla charges at us, flinging its arms and spinning around. Then all of a sudden, the gorilla gets liquified somehow... The guy starts talking to me to make a battle strategy. Next, when we make too much noise, the lego rhinoceros wakes up and starts charging at us, jumping and landing on my bed. As it jumps, I jump and when it lands, I land atop it. I start twisting its head as it swings around, trying to get me off(by this point, I don't know where the other guy that's supposed to help me is). In a split second, I'm holding the body over the railing far outside my room, threatening to drop the body down a good 10 feet. The decapitated head looks at me with evil eyes. And then I drop the body and for some reason, other lego pieces down... I think they were from the gorilla... After he was liquified... My dreams scare sometimes...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:12 pm
I had a dream I became a cow...  

Herelen2
Captain

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 pm
That's kinda weird... xP
And your avi was a cow for a while... *raises eyebrow*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:53 pm
Your crazy Azure, I was never a cow!  

Herelen2