Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elves on Bookshelves - The Bookcase for Friends of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A literate guild for readers: We mainly discuss books, but feel free to share jokes and real life issues; we'll laugh and cry with you. 

Tags: contests & quests & advice for writers, faery games and medieval quizzes, original poetry, fan art and fiction, library of myths and legends, fun magic wizard, bookworm & bibliophile 

Reply Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!
Bookmark Me! - Incoming Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gerp91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:12 pm
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be gone from Tuesday until next Monday (July 21-27) for a church convention in New Orleans. I doubt that I will have any time or any place to get on the computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:10 am
I'm going to have no computer access, from tommorow for two weeks to the day. At least, I'm pretty sure.  

Cry Gemmina

Gracious Entrepreneur

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NannyOgg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 pm
I'm going to the beach!
I'll be back in early August.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 pm
I'll be on mainly on weekends if at all, since school has started up and all. Then I also have work and all sorts of clubs at school.  

B-rad the Vampiric Shadow

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:41 am
This isn't a specific date set, more like an apology/forewarning. My days right now are basically school, work, gym, sleep so if I disapear (like it did T.T) I apologize. I mean to post but my brain falls asleep before I can. I'll try and be more active...I haven't even had time to read *cry*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 pm
Sorry I have been gone a lot lately. I am really busy right now with finals and what-not so if I don't post a lot in the next month or so, that be why. I am sorry that I have been gone for a while.  

gerp91

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:24 am
I'll be in London seeing a different a play every day from the 6th to the 18th of Jan. biggrin On the 5th I'll be getting ready to leave, and on the 19th my school semester starts.

Meaning from the 5th to the 19th of Jan I'll be absent unless I use the computers at the hotel, and I'll probably be too busy shopping, play-going, and museum-going to do that. I'm excited; I love the theatre! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 pm
I know that I say this a lot, but I am sorry I have not been on lately. I was recently made president of my sorority so I have been very busy with that and I am taking close to 20 hours of classes at college. And I will probably have a hard time getting on for a while, until summer at least. So I thought I would let ya'll know.  

gerp91

NekoGirlYukiza13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:36 pm
Sorry to say that my sister has blocked Gaia from the only computer with internet access. I will probably be gone for long periods at a time quite frequently. crying So sad for me!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:43 pm
In case anyone's wondering, I'm going on a family vacation tomorrow. I'll be back in town on the evening of July 9.  

Matelia legwll

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:57 pm
I am leaving for a mission on January 5th and won't be back for eighteen months. Hope everyone has a good time!  
Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games