Submit

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:58 am
Another reason they make it is because Bacon is freaking awesome. Everyone loves bacon, and if they don't, they're obviously a communist!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 pm
aretoo
rofl

New ad campaign: "Try ALL our guilt-free flavors! Now in Camel, Panda, Puppy, and Human!"

You mean like Hufu?  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 am
Gangstacow
At some point in my life I need to butcher a live pig in front of a bunch of vegetarians and feast on its deliciousness while they look on in complete shock..... twisted

Shocked? Are you ******** kidding?
biggrin Most of 'em (at least, the card-carrying level 5 vegan types) have seen far worse on the PETA and ALF websites.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:13 pm
Less than two days left!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please help?

True that. If you really want to upset vegetarians, you'll have to do something far more controversial... like eat a person.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:42 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
True that. If you really want to upset vegetarians, you'll have to do something far more controversial... like eat a person.

Granted, I think something like that would upset pretty much everyone gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 pm
Less than two days left!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please help?

Probably. Not to mention that vegetarians mostly only get worked up over animals with human traits or behaviors. Go figure.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 pm
This thread is officially epic. XD. Aretoo, Pancake, I love you guys.

And yeah, I bet it's mainly just a taste thing. You can believe meat is morally wrong and delicious at the same time. :3

The only thing about eating animals I don't like is the production of chickens. The conditions they're grown in make me sad. The babies are so adorable. ;_;.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 pm
Less than two days left!
Please help?

I totally can't stand thinking about that. It makes me want to cry! That's why I say that if you wouldn't do it to a human baby, you shouldn't do it to an animal...

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:04 pm
....shouldn't it be more, if you wouldn't do it to a human baby you shouldn't do it to a baby animal? Makes more sense as a comparison to me. And if I was hungry enough then hell yeah I'd do just about anything.... seriously I have no shame about what I eat. xd and I'm MOSTLY kidding

As for the bacon thing, its cause Bacon is made of win! no no kidding, honestly I think its probably for those who are turning vegetarian, you know to help them make the transition from omnivore to vegetarian. That would be my guess anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 pm
They secretly crave meat of course :3nod  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 pm
Yuki_Windira
They secretly crave meat of course :3nod
*dies laughing* best explanation EVER!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:41 pm
K0m0d0
The only thing about eating animals I don't like is the production of chickens. The conditions they're grown in make me sad. The babies are so adorable. ;_;.

They're also quite delicious. =w=  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:44 pm
Less than two days left!
Please help?

:cries:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:44 pm
poor Steph *hugs* are we meat eaters being cruel?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 pm
Less than two days left!
Please help?

:sniffle:
Not really. I just like the baby ones!
You can eat the ugly grown-ups and I'll help. 3nodding

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff