Reply Community Lounge
crap... Vegetarian has a point... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm
Ooh I've played the Twisted Cooking Mama game! whee I had fun (but I got pissed cuz I couldn't find my mouse and so I couldn't tear off the wings fast enough >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:11 pm
They didn't give me enough time though, made me all kinds of sad *pouts*

@Kals, I don't eat things with a weird texture either, tofu would be one of those things. I really hate the texture of tofu as it goes in my mouth.

@Erv well to each their own and yeah obviously not your thing

@Jaft like what one?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:22 pm
I often eat things because they're edible and taste good. Dunno bout the rest of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:21 pm
Eating human meat leads to probloms.

Like I say about chinese food. It is the best rat I ever had.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sahihen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:57 pm
I can't stand raw meet and I don't like the taste of a lot of meat. It has to be seasoned pretty good. Enough to get rid of it's natural taste for things like beef, pork and even chicken... Or maybe just all meats that I've tried. I don't like the tastes of most fish either.
I'm not a vegetarian and I don't think I could ever be. I'd also like to think I'm open to trying meats such as rabbit or deer.

People are weird. Maybe it's the thought of something cute and cuddly or thought of as a pet that there eating?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm
I first heard about that PETA Cooking Mama game last night when they metioned it on Good Game. You know, PETA may be downright crazy, their methods aren't going to win me over and I actually am interested in vegetarianism and animal rights. What bugs me though is that people complain about the anti-meat compaigns and ignore the meat industry ads on tv that outright insult non-meat eaters! Here in Australia, in the lead up to Australia Day there are all these pro-meat ads that outright call vegetarians and vegans unAustralian which is pretty damn insulting. "Don't be unAustralian! Serve lamb on Australia Day!"  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:17 pm
*only read first post*

well....would they eat poison Ivy? i don't imagine so  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 pm
    I don't like dark or red meat simply due to my taste preferences. I wouldn't eat humans because after that whole mad cow disease thing, I can't imagine eating people could lead to any good....
    I don't eat seafood, not only because I've never liked the taste of any seafood I've ever tried, but also because sea animals are born, die, spawn, s**t, piss, and do everything else in the same water. Just something about that grosses me out, even if they're farmed in cleaned water or something.
    I don't care if people are vegetarians. I like quite a bit of vegetarian dishes and most of my favorite foods are vegetables. But I also love me some chicken...and there ain't anything anyone could probably do to convince not to eat what I like. To each their own.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:45 pm
Now, I'm too lazy to be a vegetarian and I like meat. Beef, rabbit, deer, chicken, pork, turkey, alligator, duck, shrimp, fish, mourning dove, bison, elk, moose, horse... Yum yum. 3nodding

If something grosses me out, it's typically the texture of it. I really love the flavor of mushrooms (both cooked and uncooked) but I can't stand the texture of them after they've been cooked. When I have a pizza with them, I end up with a little pile of mushrooms sitting off to the side...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:55 pm
    Mmm, mushrooms~~~~

I have a similar issue with avocados. The texture is just...bleeeeh to me. Also don't like mashed potatoes because I don't like mushy food, yet I'll eat potatoes most any other way.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 pm
Mushy foods are okay, I just don't like slimy foods.

I'll eat potatoes pretty much any way they can be prepared. Growing up we'd start getting potatoes ready even before we decided what to make for supper.

Does anyone else like creme of wheat?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Eh. . . I just eat what I want and, well, to each their own and all, for eating. I eat what I think is yummy and edible. I'm a very picky eater, so I won't eat every part of everything out there, no matter how properly prepared it is. =/

Reiku Alche

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 pm
I love cooked carrots. Representin' ...yo *insert hand signs and thug face*
Especially with brown sugar...mmmmm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:17 pm
cooked carrots with... brown sugar? sounds very interesting Ala  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:31 pm
aretoo's very omniverous... I love veggies, cooked and raw, and most meats I've come across... *shrug* What can I say? biggrin

I've never had carrots cooked with brown sugar, but it is how I like acorn squash... and I eat my grapefruit with salt... and I love green apples (which is to say apples not quite ripe) with salt, too. I like pancakes with molasses, honey, and syrup, and I've been spoiled with real maple syrup. I like peanut butter and margarine, PB and mayo, and PB and mustard sandwiches (as well as the usual suspects), and while I've never tried it, my older half-brother and my aunt both like peanut butter and pickles. biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff