I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
GMO's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think GMO's are the solution to World Hunger? Would you eat them?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Idk because I don't have enough information to decide
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Also, most GMO's are plants, not animals. Whether or not plants feel in other ways I don't know. But I do know they don't have brainstems or neurons or any known way of feeling pain or such things and I am certainly not against GMO plants.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll

Vote for my avatar!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 pm
Yeah...still don't think I'd eat them. I mean, I'd eat things that are half of one platns and half another, but that's about it. I love Grapples...  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:49 pm
As long as they worked out all the little kinks I'd totally eat them. I may have a little problem if they started doing things to animals and that's mostly cause I think we've messed with nature enough as it is (I still think Mad Cow Disease was nature's way of getting back at us for messing with cows) I honestly think they just need top make sure there aren't nasty repercussions to this.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:15 am
Most animals share certain DNA structures with other animals. If you cut those certain parts out, then switch them ,you could very easily make half-breeds. For example, the human shares DNA with cats. If we were to take the bone structure gene from the cat and switch it with the bone structure DNA of the human, we could quite easily make a human with cat-like limbs.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers