Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight
  ew
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:54 pm
Even better than that are the ones who light up in the ******** theater. I had a few kids do that once. I was pissed. How can that seem like a good idea?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 am
Education films make me cry from laughing so hard.  

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:17 am
User Image

I laughed in Beowulf when Unferth kicked his slave down the stairs.

I was the only one. xd

It wasn't a sustained, uproarious laughter, I just went "hah!" Quite loudly.

Everyone glared at me.

biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:05 am
Yeah, I have a really loud laugh. When I find something in a movie funny, I can't help but let it out. sweatdrop My mom usually glares at me and shushes me, even though I really only laugh during really funny parts. It doesn't matter if we're watching it at home or if we're in the theater. The moment I start laughing, she glares at me and goes, "SHHHHHHHH!"  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:29 pm
If I find a movie funny I will laugh, if someone glares at me... well they can kiss my a**. Honestly, the funny of the movie is SUPPOSED to make you laugh, if you don't laugh well then you're missing the point aren't you? As for kids in the theater, I don't mind usually. The last time a kid in a theater bugged me was when someone decided to bring their BABY to Dark Knight, I'm sorry but what the hell made those parents think THAT would be a good idea. The movie was obviously gonna be dark and kind of scary get a freakin babysitter!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:33 pm
Personally i laugh at the funny parts and the non funny parts. i laugh at whatever in a movie personally. if it is really i am one of the loudest people laughing.

BTW the guy who dies in harry potter is Cedric Diggory played by Robert Pattinson in twilight. I'm just that amazing with names in harry potter.  

soul of a cow

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:59 pm
I... am actually very quiet movie watcher. I watch a movie, and then when I leave the theater, I talk about it. Parts I liked, didn't like, or was indifferent towards, all looked over AFTER I leave. Some movies just don't have many entertaining parts anymore. Maybe I'm too judgmental, but I think the last fun-to-watch movie that I saw was Wall-E. Maybe it was because the theater was almost empty, but I got some of the jokes better.
And when I do laugh, it is rarely audible.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:37 pm
    I laughed when Edward was sucking Bella's arm in Twilight. His expression was just so "OMGTASTESOGOODOMNOMNOM!!!1"

I'll laugh more or less in a movie depending on who I'm watching the movie with and how crowded the theater is. If it's say, just me and my friends in an empty theater, we'll really just commentate and joke throughout the whole thing. Making fun of it whether we like it or not. Otherwise, I'll only laugh when I just happen to find things funny.

This topic reminds me of when I first saw Cloverfield, and when the screen went black for a second after the helicopter crashed this one guy in the audience said, quite audibly, "Oh s**t!" I found that quite hilarious.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:43 pm
Kals is questing again!
My favourite way to watch a movie is at home (or at a friend's house) with a friend and a LOT of alcohol... That way we can get into shouting matches and no one cares.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 pm
I'm the guy at the theaters who laughs at the most ridiculous things and does it obnoxiously with friends, mostly just to infuriate and confuse others. Though, there are certain genres that I just can't laugh at =/

Reiku Alche

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:12 pm
Ah, that reminds me how we had to watch an episode of One Tree Hill at school in order to learn about the effects of bullying. That one kid brought a gun to school, and when he started hyperventilating and pounding his chest I found his acting absolutely terrible. I mean it was just so fake! So naturally I burst out laughing, and everyone in the class glares at me and the character kills himself and I get the feeling my (rather stupid) classmates feel I just caused an innocent child to kill himself and I am mocking depressed teens across the world. -__-; Someone says "That's not funny!" and I realize that some people are incapable of recognizing bad shows with bad plots and bad acting and how that can be amusing. So sad.

But @Jaft, I wouldn't be able to take just one slap. T__T If I ever see you in a movie theater I'll run away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 pm
That is sad. . . I'm glad I don't hang around with a crowd like that. Otherwise they'd never approve of my love for dead baby jokes. . .

Reiku Alche

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm
Well the funny part is all of them laugh at racist jokes, as well as dead baby jokes except for those they say "That's terrible!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:25 pm
Racist jokes are a bit in bad tastes with my group. But dead babies are awwright.
I find it POLITE to laugh at bad performances. What if that's what the writer intended!?

Reiku Alche

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm
I also dislike racist jokes, but laugh at the dead baby ones. Because they're usually funny. biggrin But haha I doubt the One Tree Hill people meant for it to be pathetic, they just knew that people would still watch it no matter how dumb it was/is.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff