Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
What do you think scares you the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  To place my 2 cents.
  Gold
View Results

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:41 am
Heights due to a precognition dream. However, when it comes to ghosts it would have to be them suddenly jumping out when its dark out, hostile ones I can just blast, if they stare I would try to talk, but I just hate it when they just try to scare me gonk they are so past toast since I learned how to manipulate my aura to attack them if needed...but I would still be scared  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 pm
I was at my friends house a while back and I spent the night. Her house is known to be haunted and while we were watching a movie I felt something touch the back of my head, that was probably the second scariest thing to happen, mostly because I don't like when things touch me and I can't see them. But definitely the scariest thing is when the spirit/ghost follows you. Although I think I fear that because that was the first experience I ever had.  

Tzanku Hok

QueenOfMallets

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 pm
Besides being arachnophobic, I absolutely hate spiders, I have some paranormal fears.

For one thing, I cannot stand being in complete darkness without someone with me. I can't explain why, it's just something that's an irrational fear with me. It's the same thing with mirrors on the wall while being in the same room for a while it's completely dark, they make me paranoid for some reason.

Another thing, I don't like dolls staring at me while I'm sleeping, I'd have to turn the head of the doll to look away from me or move the doll.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Getting the freakin 'Im being watched feeling'!!! I hate it ill be standing there and see somthing out of the corner of my eye moving then look and nothing is there. Then I feel like im being watched. It creeps me out so much.

Jina Everlong
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Voltage Purified

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:59 am
Edward Tango
Honestly my biggest fear is BY FAR needles, but as far as spirits go, I'd have to say anything with a doll or appearing out a window or in a mirror. They don't really scare me, as long as they don't come bother me when I'm trying to sleep. sweatdrop
I agree with all of the above.
And I haven't really dealt with anything paranormal yet *knocks on wood*
but I would probably get the most scared if they came like, REALLY close to me or wanted to hurt me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 pm
poltergeist they creep me out. and also screams screams are scary  

Djlanfull

9,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Kyle Rei Basil

Dangerous Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Porcelain dolls, the dark and cars are the only thing that scare me. Though I do have an unreasonable fear of my bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:59 am
to be honest, all of it scares me. BUT the thing that im really scared of the most is my soul going to hell.  

M0LLEE am I

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 pm
very scary movies,and spiders I hate spiders.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:41 pm
By far, by biggest fear is a tie between needles and crowds.

But in terms of the paranormal, knowing that you're being followed when you can't see anybody nearby is absolutely frightening!!! Oh, also I'm terrified of being possessed. I think that's cause I'm Roman Catholic... or because I've watched one too many specials on the topic... (no, The Exorcist didn't bother me).  

Son Goshi-kun

Distinct Hunter

BTS_twt

Fluffy Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am
My biggest fear is spiders. Paranormal wise it's probably when you feel like you're being watched, but you're completely alone. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 am
sweatdrop my biggest fear is either a spirit watching me take a shower or a porclean doll. they just scare the mess out of me sweatdrop  

GMod-4613-3625

Voltage Purified

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Kyle Rei Basil
Porcelain dolls

Oh my goodnes yes--like those wierd...Norwegian (?) dolls with their faces all cracked and their eyes boring through your soul...
And that old 1971 doll "Baby Laugh a Lot".
Look it up on youtube. o__O  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 pm
I have to agree with the mirrors thing, kinda. For a while I HATED looking into a mirror in a dark room. (Of course that was caused by seeing things in the mirror at the end of the hall at my Dad's house. My older siblings made me or my brother go turn on the light half-way down the hall because they were afraid of it too. :/ )

I hate being in big dark rooms. My room is ok, though, if I know for a fact that I'm alone. (My room is the "safest" one in the house. That and the bathroom for the most part. I dunno why, though my friend said there's a spirit there that guards me from the other spirit there that kinda likes scaring me.) The thing is, my room is only like that when I'm in it.  

Living Sunlight

paranormom20

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:41 am
when my four year old and I are walking out to my car at like 10 at night cuz I have to go to work and he says mom the boogey man is under your car...I think that's the fastest way to get me in my car lol  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff