The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:53 pm
God... I HATE my step mom! evil  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:17 pm
Shanna , i stumbled across this entry post, and decided i should make it fair for people to see both sides of this story, First off the"evil step mom is my sister.." And yes she does have to be carefule with her health, you say you took immunity boosters before hand, but if you dont bath yourself or your daughter for a week, or brush your teeth, how can you stop the germs from spreading, And She did not know your child was sick , so stop trying to play the pity party for once, this is the 2nd time you have put her in the hospital. and yes she was upset while you where there, i talk to her several times a day, you did not get off you butt until she made it clear she was unhappy, then you finally got off you computer and helped one day.. And have a little respect for the dead. we know he was not a great man, but far from lazy. I was not his biggest fan either but i at least see what is in front of my face. i know how nasty you keep your house and your self and child included. so dont go around trying to convince ppl you are something your not. My sister has been there for you more than anyone you are very ungreatful. and you tell ppl you were in a shelter, yes it was a shelter but you had an apartment dont make it worse then it was, and you had that whole week you could have stayed there, but of course your "panic" only seems to bother you when its convient to you. I have suffered from panic for more than 10 years. i know when someone if full of it... and even after all the crap you pulled while you were there, you have the nerve to complain about her cooking on thanksgiving.. my sister has been through enough in her life.. so stop adding to her stress. i hope evertone who reads this understands i am familiar with this situation and ladi siver fox, just wants attention..  

oklachick7

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces