Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
Town Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image"... Thanks... But you see... I don't do sympathy... It was an enjoyable battle... I shall remember it... I am the first gym leader... I'm still learning, I'm only 16 and just got my first pokemon, Chinchou several weeks ago... Come meet me some time! I'm in the town with no name... I'll give you a battle to remember!"
*Zangoose went back into pokeball...*
"It's time for me to head back to town..."
*Malachi returned Chinchou to and headed the other way.*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:46 pm
"I see. so your the first gym leader.i'm saruish of the elite 4.i'll be sure to vistle when i'm doing pokemon research."Sar smiles and turns around Aoi and mismagius following behine him.  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 pm
*Mystica walks into the field*"Hmm.....is there anybody here that wants to battle me?I'm quite bored.ummm.....I know!Hey champ!Can I vs you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 pm
Sar turns around."oh, hey mystica. sure we can battle! "Aoi appears behine him.  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

ADMlN Jy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:02 pm
hey seruish how have u been  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:53 pm

"good ^^ "

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

ADMlN Jy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm
thats kool so how the guild been goin
im sorry i havent been on a lot
been having baseball practice at school

n some games too  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:13 pm
Kuriyu arrives at the field and takes a seat under a tree with Umbreon. "Time to relax guys!" she said throwing and releasing her Pokemon. "Stay close you guys. Don't wander off on me." she said yawning. Kuriyu pulled down her hat and closed her eyes. She took a nap under the tree and Umbreon laid on her lap. Her other Pokemon played as she slept.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:29 pm
"All right Umbreon! Let's get started!" she said unclipping three Poke balls. "Milly, Star, Weavile! Let's go!" Kuriyu released them from their balls. "Weavile! Wea!" it said showing the other Pokemon around its power by releasing a Shadow Ball. "No battles right now Weavile. Today we're gonna train!" Kuriyu said grinning. "Weavile..." it said hanging its head in sadness. "Cheer up buddy. When our next battle comes along we'll be sure to win." she said. "Okay lets get started! Milly! Use Dig to make lots of holes!" "Milotic." it said nodding and started to dig lots of holes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:46 pm
"Milly use Water Pulse from inside the hole!" Kuriyu said. "Milotic..." it said glowing blue. Water filled the holes and it rose out as it headed straight for trees in the distance. The water crashed into the trees and destroyed them. "Nice job Milly!" Kuriyu said grinning. "Milotic." it said coming out of a hole. It rubbed its head affectionatly on Kuriyu's back. "Aw love ya too Milly." she said putting her arm around it. Kuriyu trained with Umbreon, Milotic, Weavile, and Luxray before resting them for a while. After they were rested she continued to train this time using her Roserade and Skarmory.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

rai golden wings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:56 pm
rai walks into the feild looking for pokemon with her poke-radar out and looking about with pachirsu asleep in my hood  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 pm
Mystica walks into the field.She takes out a pokeball from her belt and forced the pokeball to open.Out came her Ralts,Guardian."Now lets start training"she said.She looks around for an easy target."Try lifting that bush with your pyshic powers"she said pointing to a small bush.Guardian tried to lift up the bush.She lifted it up then throws at Mystica unexpectedly."Hey!Who turned the lights off!"she said as she tried to find her way out of the bush.Half an hour passed.She finally finds a way to take the bush off her head."Guardian!"she said blushing as the Ralts rolled around laughing helplessly."More training for you!"she cried at her.Guardian groans.Mystica looks for another bush."Lift that one up without hitting anybody"she said still grumpy.The Ralts lifted the bush up and a nidoran appeared under the bush."Let's see how strong you are in combat"she said."Use Psyhic!"she said.The move gave it damage,but not as much as she thought.The nidoran used double edge on the Ralts.The Ralts got hit but more determined."Use Hypnonsis!"she said Ralts tried to hypnotise the pokemon.It fell asleep due to the move."Use Dream Eater now!"she cried as Nidoran's dream turned into a nightmare.It gave Guardian HP."Use Thunder Bolt!"she cried as a huge lightning attacked the oppnent."Yay1You've beaten the Nidoran!"she cried in joy.She went towards the Nidoran and healed it with her powers.The pokemon ran away."Let's go to Lake Ryo"she said as they left the field.  

Lunar Fox561456

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:11 pm
Kuriyu arrives at the field carrying a plastic bag with poke food and other food for herself and her pokemon. Umbreon drooled and tried to snatch a dumpling. "Umbreon... dont steal the dumplings..." she said unclipping a poke ball from her belt. "Umbre!" it said moving its paw away from the bag and looking around like it wasnt doing anything. Kuriyu threw the ball and released a Crawdaunt. "Crawdaunt!!" it said tackling her as usual. "Oof!" she said falling down. "Crawdaunt! Craw!" it said pinching her nose. "Ow!" she said closing her eyes tightly in pain. Crawdaunt laughed at her. "Little Lobster. Off." Kuriyu moved it off her and she got up. "Crawdaunt!!" it said smiling. "All right Little Lobster. It's time to train." she said. "Crawdaunt!" it said standing to fight. "Hehe okay eager beaver. Use Crabhammer on that tree!" she said pointing at a tree nearby. "Crawdaunt!" it said its claw glowing. It ran toward the tree and jumped. It swung its claw and destroyed a branch. The branch fell down from the tree. "Now's your chance! Bubblebeam!" she said. "Craw!" it said opening its claw. It shot a beam of bubbles at the falling branch. They hit and it flew back. "Use Hydro Pump!" "Crawdaunt craw!" It shot a big blast of water from its claw at the branch. It sped toward it at high speed hitting the branch and breaking it in half. "Great job buddy." Kuriyu said smirking. "Crawdaunt!" it said smiling happily. Kuriyu grinned at Crawdaunt like a boy. 'You're pretty tough Little Lobster.' she thought leaning against a tree and putting her foot up on it. She continued training Crawdaunt and her other Pokemon until they took a break for lunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 am
Yinallia arrived the Town field. She was looking for a free place to train her pokemon. Finally she found a good place to train.
She went to the free place and let all her pokemon from her belt out. "Come out. Its time for training."
Blaziken, Lapras, Gardevoir, Umbreon, Meganium and at last Pidgeot was coming out from her ball.
"I think, we have to learn new tatic and new attacks. Since we come to this region, it is not the same like Kanto.", she began to explained. "I had given one match up...." Blaziken and Lapras were feeling very bad. "It wasnt your fault, it was mine." she said. "Thats why I want train you with new attacks and combo." Her trainer smiled and her pokemon were happy to see her smiling. "But first I have to think about new combo attacks and so you have freetime first. Have fun"
Her Pokemon were playing togther and Yinallia sat under a tree. She took a pen and a notebook out and to took some note.  

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:14 pm
"Finish!" she said and and stand up. Her Pokemon saw her, she had stand up and ran to her trainer.
"I am finish with my work." she began to speak "Before we train with combo attacks, you have to learn new attacks first." She looked at her pokemon before she continued: "Umbreon, you teach Gardevoir your Shadow ball. Pidgeot, Blaziken will teach you Aerial Ace. You Lapras, you try learn the Rain Dance and Meganium, you learn the sunny day. Understand?" All her Pokemon nodded her heads. "Lets start"
All her Pokemon ran on the grassland and began to train. Yinallia watch their training and sometimes she gave them some advice.  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games