Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Introduction Thread [new to the guild? make yourself known!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RallyKupo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:06 pm
Constable J
RallyKupo
Constable J
thanks for posting in my thread *nibbles*

*poke poke*
Whatcha nibblin'?

the thread and the people in the thread.. ninja

Oh. That's what that was. I was wondering why I felt my bum being nibbled. Yes - that was a Monty Python reference. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:58 pm
Constable,
Can we keep him, please, please, please?
Anyone that can quip jokes of Monty Python has to be a keeper. heart
What BLUE role is RallyKupo going to take?

AniMahler

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:03 am
This is great and all (it is. I'm amused.), but this particular topic has purpose. Can we try to stay on subject from now on. I.e. Keep chatter in the introduction thread to a minimum and use it for introductions. We have social for chatter.

Thanks.

I would answer the other questions but I'm lazy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:04 pm
Launcher
This is great and all (it is. I'm amused.), but this particular topic has purpose. Can we try to stay on subject from now on. I.e. Keep chatter in the introduction thread to a minimum and use it for introductions. We have social for chatter.

Thanks.

Keke, sorry 'bout that! Guess I'm still used to the Viewtiful Joe Guild, aka the OT guild. 3nodding  

RallyKupo

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:20 pm
Launcher

Thanks.

when we start getting more members posting there introductions here, I plan to clean it up and make it pretty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:23 pm
AniMahler
Monty Python gets you in ANYWHERE, doesn't it. Well, anywhere that counts. Er. That is, anyplace where geeks hang out... Um...

My mom says I'm cool!

sweatdrop Sorry. Well. I suppose I should introduce myself.

I am Shadowstar. I keep an army of squirrels with me from another thread, you can see the skulls of the dead in my headband. *shows off headband* I'm most likely older than (correction smile most of you, being on the high side (or possibly just OUTSIDE) of the Gaian age group.

When I first found this guild, I thought it was a great idea, but I was involved in managing my own guild. So I joined as a half-member! And now I'm half-blue, half red... I don't think I ever got a title, but I did compose a Gaian-Earthbound poem/song for the guild, so that's something. Let's see... oh! I know!

I own an original Earthbound game (though not the SNES anymore) so my downloads of it are more legal than yours! wink I've even still got that hint book that came with it. Somewhere.

Oh, and I like to drink Coffee. Not Tea.

Shadowstar

Familiar Star

RallyKupo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:28 pm
Shadowstar
AniMahler
Monty Python gets you in ANYWHERE, doesn't it. Well, anywhere that counts. Er. That is, anyplace where geeks hang out... Um...

My mom says I'm cool!

I am Shadowstar. I keep an army of squirrels with me from another thread, you can see the skulls of the dead in my headband. *shows off headband* I'm most likely older than any of you, being on the high side (or possibly just OUTSIDE) of the Gaian age group.

When I first found this guild, I thought it was a great idea, but I was involved in managing my own guild. So I joined as a half-member! And now I'm half-blue, half red... I don't think I ever got a title, but I did compose a Gaian-Earthbound poem/song for the guild, so that's something. Let's see... oh! I know!

I own an original Earthbound game (though not the SNES anymore) so my downloads of it are more legal than yours! wink I've even still got that hint book that came with it. Somewhere.

Hehe, no one's older than AniMahler! You're halfway there, though. I still have my cartridge AND Snes, so hah! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:36 pm
RallyKupo
Shadowstar
AniMahler

My mom says I'm cool!

I am Shadowstar. I keep an army of squirrels with me from another thread, you can see the skulls of the dead in my headband. *shows off headband* I'm most likely older than any of you, being on the high side (or possibly just OUTSIDE) of the Gaian age group.

Hehe, no one's older than AniMahler! You're halfway there, though. I still have my cartridge AND Snes, so hah! blaugh

Oooh... I never looked at her age before. Waitasec... why're you posting about a lady's age?

My mom made me sell the SNES when we moved. crying But it's still more legal for me to download than some people! But... I should have bought the Gameboy with Mother 1,2+3 cartridge... I'll agree that THAT one was a mistake.

Shadowstar

Familiar Star

Baughberick
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:34 pm
Howdy, I'm Baughberick. I doubt you'll ever have the need to say that out loud, but if the chance ever arises it's pronounced "Bob." Except with an "-erick" at the end. Yes. I live in America and am a friend of Launcher's. Speaking of Launcher, he's the entire reason I'm here. So, blame him! He introduced me to Earthbound in the first place and forcibly made me play it. He kept hitting me and hitting me... oh sweet rubber monkey it's too horrible to remember... suppress... suppress... Ah, all better. Right now I'm in Summers and I play whenever I can highjack his beautiful, working computer with its magical emulator. My computer smokes and smells of urine. Because of my interest in the game he showed me this cult... err, guild. Or it might have been the other way around. Anyhow, I created a delicious account on Gaia and came here double quick. That makes me only a few weeks old! I'm like one of those gooey little worm-babies you see on the street! Hurray worm-babies! Other than that, uh, oh, I'm 18 years old, 6 ft 7in, and fat like Santa. I'm a huge, easily enraged elf! And I don't go to college. Take that, college! Not so tough now eh? Eh?! Yeah, but I will in about a years time. My dream job is being a bum. Maybe even one of those wandering hobos who helps needy people on his journeys around the world, but I'll probably be that guy in front of the liquor store who can't get the fire ants out of underwear. And thank you Mr. J, for this thread. I was contemplating how to introduce myself. I was thinking about making some witty comment under some topic I didn't really understand and lulling everyone into a false sense of security. And then, bam! I'd... I dunno, freak out about people being able to know my name before I told them. No, this way is much nicer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:37 pm
Hey there, Baughb. I have a few things to mention.

1) Go to your profile and click edit profile and enable PMs. You pmed me and I can't PM you back Baughb!

2) Constable J is SI TEH GURL!

3) Where do you get this stuff? I never see you read. It's like you're channeling dead crazy people! Ya sound like you're secretly Jhonen Vasquez!

De Ja Vu. Just remembered doing this before.

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Baughberick
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:54 pm
Ah yes, thank you. I fixed the PM problem. It is now set to accept your angry rants. And Constable J, I'm deeply sorry. You'd think the female avatar would que me in, but I guess I just assume any girl online is some creepy guy who strokes his computer at night. Mmhmm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:03 pm
Hiya! My name's ChiA. I'm from the Uninted States of Blah, and am currently 15 yrs. old. Making me one of the youngest members here. 3nodding I got interested in Earthbound shortly after I joined this guild. Since it is one of the first games out there on SNES I decided why not see what it's like? So I downloaded the game... (Don't tell anyone) and started playing. Right now I am currently battling bravely against the monster known as Beltch in the swamps of... um.. oh my.. I forget. ( I tend to forget lots of things. ) Anyway, my role here is to be the Blue Blue School Girl and if I remember my first impressions of the guild were... that I wanted to join because my mom joined. (Ani) Asnd since then I've seen the guild grow and change in many ways. (Positive)

biggrin

ChiAkarui

Runic1

Saint Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:57 pm
My name is Runic1, I am 19, and I go to college in California. Anyway, more importantly I love Earthbound! Does anyone remember around ten years ago how they gave coupons to buy the brand newest RPG for the SNES? That was the only reason my dad bought me the game! I still own both SNES and Earthbound, and in fact my mom just finished it two days ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:12 pm
Your mom could join the guild too if she wanted. You'd be our second mother daughter pair here!

The honor of being the first mother-daughter pair went to Animahler, and Chi Akarui.

Anyhow, WELCOME ABOARD!

*golf clap*

As for the coupons, I didn't know of Earthbound's existence when it was released, so I wasn't aware of these awesome coupons!

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

A Drowned Fish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:40 pm
Hello all. Lacking a proper name, I am more inclined to refer to "hey you" than more or less anything, although "Fish" may be a suitable moniker. At any rate, I'm 19 and dwelling within the barren landscape of West Virginia, hiding from a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure! (Well, that and Mel Brooks quotes) My original introduction to Earthbound came about when I beheld Nintendo Power's infamous Scratch-n'-Sniff ad depicting bosses from the game, an event that would forever instill a deep love for the game within me. After assisting with the partially successful Starmen.net petition, I drifted around the internet until arriving here, years later, where I currently am typing a message for you all. That's about it... oh, and can I be a "Blues Brother"? My harmonica skills are somewhat tolerable, both fictionally and literally. So, yes. Thank you, and good day.  
Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff