Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L or Batman?
  L
  Batman
View Results

Chibi_Lover13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:03 am
batman is cool and all, but he never delt with a master mind like kira. L died but thats not the point. kira could have killed him faster because hes less carful. 3nodding but i love them both. just haven't seen any episodes since i was a little kid. the origanals. xd but thats enoght of me felling old!! LOL mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 pm
PPFFTT!!!!!!!L is way smarter than Batman. heart  

animebeth15

Kameko sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:32 pm
L is smarter than Batman! xp Batman may be smart... but L is smarter!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:35 pm
Pfft. You guys have it all wrong. L is Batman!  

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm
Batman faces the same villians time after time and L has to always face new people. It's way harder to deal with different criminals than always going against the same ones over and over again. L so pwns. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:12 pm
I say L only because L can do things on his won. unlike bat man who need the the police and computers. L can just go into a crime secine and find cluse that no one else would think of. Like how L knows that Light was kira. But he only had what a 2 % of knowing. but as time went on the percent went up. so it would be l all the way.  

Cagalli Athrun Zala

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:08 am
ofcuz L 4laugh

his liike super smart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:04 pm
lol definitely L because Batman wouldn't me much without his weapons while L uses his brain to figure out things and put a stop the crimes while Batman just goes i and fight  

Animerose18

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Batman is fine, but his smarts go as far as mechanical things, and that's it. L... I'm pretty sure, if he tried, he could get a Phd in EVERYTHING without even taking the class. AND, how old is Batman? How old is L?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:00 pm
someone picked batman...im shocked.

I wont deny batman is smart, but as was stated before, after fighting the same people over and over and over and over and over... even a moron would start to figure out how they think eventually.  

tokijin0

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 pm
Seconded. How hard is it to run around and shoot lotsa bad guys. BUT... running around and shooting lotsa bad guys... without even contacting them in any way and staying in a hotel... now, THAT is smart! XD

Any athletic person could run around and shoot people. Any mechanically familiar person could make cars and stuff. But L's art... wow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm
L is smarter and better. He might not have weapons and such but he is way smarter. One reason is as far as i know no one knows his name that is not a shinigami or misa.  

Jakex 93

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:32 pm
L is better ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:46 am
L's the smarter one. That's for sure.  

Mera1506

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 am
Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara
Pfft. You guys have it all wrong. L is Batman!

QFT.

L = World's Greatest Detective.
Batman = Also World's Greatest Detective. There can't be TWO of them at once.

Who would be likely to kick evil right in the face? The Batman.
Who actually did it? L.

Therefore, L is Batman. Watari is Alfred, Mello is d**k Grayson/Nightwing, Matt is Jason Todd, Near is Tim Drake and for lulz, Misora is Batgirl. END THREAD, YOU GUYS.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff