Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
we need stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is the cure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

love goes to my wifei! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
maybe we can make a Wicca town.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to suacide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sasha. i love you baby! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is the cure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

love goes to my wifei! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i was talking with Sasha earlier and i thought out a some idea's that may be good idea's.what if we made it to where you hatch a egg in the forest or in the canyon's.you get a space version(forest) of that Pokemon and a darker(canyon's) version of that Pokemon.also i may make a fueal japan village.or something like it .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to suacide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sasha. i love you baby! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:20 pm

ok i started making some of the scarison Pokemon and yes the missingno are ones in our region but they are not from our region original. they are glitch Pokemon's and i recommend not going out and getting the reals one.seriously.missingno's will screw up games sometimes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:52 pm

maybe we should make it where people can choose whether or not to be a Pokemon or trainer.this way it works out both ways

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

ADMlN Jy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:47 pm
who will be the gym leaders just askin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:52 pm
how about a place like magma arena the arena changes because of hot magma but it wont hurt the pokemon it will be a good place for fightin and fire pokemon  

ADMlN Jy

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:19 pm
sounds like a sweet idea. gym leaders are open to who ever wants them.tho i was thinking gym leader could be crew members so that way they would well you know. they can be control of the sub forum they are in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 pm
can i be a gym leader im really know alot of pokemon if u want to  

ADMlN Jy

Suzume_Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 pm
you should have a section introducing everyone...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:02 pm
you mean like a intro to the front page or a forum thingy?  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suzume_Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm
no. intro for RP characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:25 pm
you mean like a intro thing not like the trainer guide but a thing where introduce their self?  

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 pm

i just added a job listing forum . this should help the type of trainer area.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:09 pm

and now i added a gear option to the trainer guide.feel free to use it.

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:13 pm

also the glitches for our guild has stop.thank god.

The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games