Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count
  +1
View Results

Khron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:33 am
Sup? my name is Khron cosplaying is my game, just call me Khron (or the great ninja that copies becuase I can copy your avatar twisted ) or call me like the character I'm acting like (in this case Solid Snake from MGS) I like anime and mangas and I can draw too but I always think I draw horrible. ( I think the only thing I'm good at is coming up with characters and stories) I'm pretty forgetful so don't expect me to remember something all the time sweatdrop (I have to think about many things at a time).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:17 pm
Hey, the name's Rin. Though people tend to call me Rin-chan, Rin rin, or Rinny also... *shrugs*
The anime I am currently into now is Naruto, Inuyasha, Blood +, Ah! My Goddess, and a few others. Manga on the other hand is a longer list. Naruto(again), Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden, Platinum Garden, Bleach, Fruits Basket,, DNAngel... etc.

I also like stuff like foreign languages... I find them fascinating.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Xelephyna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:24 pm
hi! new member here! ^^ Names Kuroharu and I love to draw and do graphics....sometimes when I'm not lazy...xD well nice to meet you all!!! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:35 pm
Umm, Hi. Im Liz. I was asked to join this guild so i did. I guess cause i like anime and manga and stuff. Yeah so i like lots of animes like naruto code geass vampire knight sailor moon zatch bell and death note. I read alot of mangas to, and draw manga style ^^. I'm a huge twilight fan...hmm thats it. =]  

KnightTheZero

Vem03

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:57 pm
yo ppl call me vem!! u can add me if u want..uhh i hav a huge anime list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja and im obsessed with anime...nuff said xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm
Hi I'm Aeros Darking and you can either call me that or Black, thx. wink
My favorite colors are "BLACK" and "PURPLE/VIOLET (obviously lol)
i'm a fairly nice guy. unless i'm tired, in which case i may come off kinda cold and calculating. (i scare my parents when i'm tired twisted ) but usually i'm a nice guy as afore mentioned.
i've been known to be quite compulsive so if i say or do something random it's probably cuz i'm bored or hyper. (frequently happens by-the-by)
Favorite music is Indie Rock and British Rock, especially: #1 Franz Ferdinand, #2 Muse, #3 The Killers, #4 The Strokes, & #5 Modest Mouse. 3nodding
I LOVE TO RP!!!
Oh yeah!! Manga/Anime!!! i read Naruto, Vampire Knight, Psychic Academy, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, etc.
i watch Naruto & sometimes Pokemon.
hmmmmmmmm...........what else........? !?
ah yes.... I love to draw, play guitar, and "i've even been known to jot down a poem when the fancy strikes me," i can learn Very quickly, so i can do BBcode if we need it, usually....
Women take up a lot of time so i'm not on as often as i used to be, but it's worth it. (and if she doesn't then Calculus homework usually does....) so if i'm not on for a few days at a time then plz understand. plz. xd  

Aeros Darking

Shinigami-Acorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:44 pm
Greetings!

My name is Shinigami Acorn, but to prevent having to type so much, I encourage you to call me just Acorn or even Shini-chan, if you please.

I am an Otaku, I have to say. The anime that I am obsessing about now are Peacemaker Kurogane, Bleach, Naruto (if they would get out of the fillers), Code Geass, Papuwa, and the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh.

My favorite manga series has to be either Bleach or D.Gray-Man.

My favorite band is a three way tie between Linkin Park, Orange Range, and Asian Kung-fu Generation. Flow and HAV are a close second.

My favorite color is pink and my favorite shade is black. Yes, I am very obsessive about calling things by their proper titles. Or just plan OCD. Or insane. I don't rightly know. o.O

Anywho, it is truely a pleasure to be invited and I hope to get to know you all very well!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:45 pm
Hey there!

Darkest works for me ^^ unless you like Luscinia more lol

I love anime/manga. Although I'm getting back into the novels without pictures I still read manga once in a while. Gravitation, XXXHolic, Tsubasa, Tarot Cafe, Negima, Loveless, Fruits Baskets, D.N.Angel, Model, and Ouran School Host Club are some of my fave manga. Naruto, Bleach, Serial Experiments Lain, Loveless, Excel Saga, Trinity Blood, D.N.Angel, and Fuits Baskets are some of my fave anime.

Currently reading Shadows by John Saul. I love the Harry Potter series and I'm planning on starting Twilight. Can't wait for the movie to come out.

I draw a little, used to draw a lot more. Singing and dancing are fun. Haven't read fanfictions in a long time, but I used to all the time. I also love music. I listen to many types. So I don't really go by genre, there's usually some good songs in each. I'd have to say I'm most into alternative right now. Video games are fun, used to play them all the time. Sort of getting back into them.

I'm not on gaia as much as I used to be. But that'll change once me and my friends finish setting up our guild we made for the rp we've been reviving for years. We just don't want to give up on it. It's not a bad rp just hasn't drawn many dedicated rp-ers.

Well gotta get back to organizing my inventory. Ta ta for now XD

Darkest Luscinia

Enduring Member

6,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Fem-inja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:45 pm
'Ello lovlies, wonderful to meet you here. I am Fem-inja, but please feel free to adress me as Fem or my name Suzaku is you wish.

I currently am having a Strawberry Panic fetish streak, but I also like Saiyuki, Death Note, Naruto, Kashimashi, Getbackers, DearS, Chobits. I have a list of other things I watch but I am not estatic about them.

I like the mangas Hana Kimi, Ouran, Strawberry Shake Sweet, Full Moon O Sagashite, Bleedman's Comic series and some other things I dabble in.

Some of my Favorite Video games are: Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic, Harvest Moon, and Tales of Symhonia.

I love yuri and like yaoi, but yuri definitly wins. I go positivly mushy over good yuri art and fanfiction. That doesn't mean I don't like het., het. is fantabulous as well.

My favorite anime/video game characters from the previous lists are Gojyo from Saiyuki, Kakashi from Naruto, Zelos from ToS, Ban from Getbackers, Amane from Strawberry Panic, Miyu from DearS, Garrus from Mass Effect, and Canderous from KoTOR. Gojyo and Kakashi are my loves though! heart

Some of my favorite couples are Amane/Hikari SP, FemShep/Garrus ME, FemRevan/Canderous KoTOR, Sheelos ToS, L/Misa/Light DN (OT3), InoSaku, NaruHina, SasuSaku, LeeSaku, ChouIno, ShikaTem, JirTsuna, TsunaShizu, OroKau, DeiSaku. Yeah there are a lot.

I really like the colors red and purple.

My favoirte band is undecided, but my favorite artist is Skye Sweetnam.

I do like doing art and have a shop. I am also questing art so please contribute?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 pm
W00t! Hello there. You can call Pluffy [how my friends do] or Anem [the abbreviation of my username].

So...since the main subject of the guild is anime and manga, then I'll start my favorites.

Teh big list of doom:
Spiral
Full Metal Alchemist
Fate/Stay Night
Ouran High School Host Club
Death Note
Bleach
Naruto
Angel Sanctuary
Shaman King

Favorite Game: Guild Wars [ftw!] *spazz* I forgot everything about my poor lil' game. *sniff* Anyways, that can be solved.

Favorite bands: *thinks* Three Days Grace, Lostprophets, Yellowcard, Withing Temptation, Sum 41, System of a down.

Favorite books: John Saul- Black Creek Crossing  

Uruppe

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

x-Junne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:07 am
Hello! Im Junne, and you can call me tht, or Jun-chan if you want to.
Well, I have t say Im impresed, I did not imagine tht so many pple on Gaia actually like anime or manga.
Well, Im kind of an Otaku.
Im obsessed with Japanese stuff. (E.g: Sushi, Manga, Anime, Jap Music.)
I have a long list for anime. And an even longer one for manga.

Most of th info is at my profile, but for a quick sum-up,
I -like Pop music(be it chinese/english) or any kinds of Japanese song.
-love reading. (Esp novels & HarryPotter!)
-simply love manga & anime.
-sit in front of my computer whole day long watching anime & reading manga.
Favourite colours are YELLOW/PINKwithBROWN/SILVER.

Well, if you wanna know more, just add me!
& lastly, I would like t add tht Im honoured t be invited t join this guild.
Ciao! :]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:32 am
Yo! :3
-teh name is: Shaddow Kitt [Otherly known as KittSparks]-
-age of 19, 20 on september 1st 2008-
-my interests are:-
+Video Games+
+Music+
+Designing on Adobe programs+
+Art+
+Drawing+
+Anime of all kinds, I mostly enjoy comedy and allot of action / Fighting+
+RolePlaying+
+Obsession with Japanese and Chinese Culture+
+Movie Review writing+
+Disney+
+Animation+
-Other: I'm always looking for good, nice, and talkative friends ^^-

Dj Kitt

wolfs shepard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:56 am
Hey there!

You can just call me wolf, or Zippo (cause I like fire) but yeah, in general call me what you want, I have so many nickanmes anyway what's a few more?

I love anime/manga's but I don't read many manga's 'cause the local stores have limited selections.

My favorite animes are Naruto, Bleach, Death Note (but I haven't seen much of it, sadly) Code Geass, and Inuyasha.

I'd also like to see Japan someday, but it'll probably never happen. I love to travel and things like that, but I don't do it much.

And as far as Hobbies go...let's see...gaming: just about everything in that category applies, writing, reading, mountain biking, anime and manga, martial arts, swimming, and more besides.

so yeah, that's me, anything else should be in my profile...adios  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:27 pm
Hiya hiya hi, everyone!!
I'm Babylon Blanco, but I also go by Hagi Triflower, Rionsuke, or Hachiko around Gaia. I can't think of anything cute to shorten my name to........... Maby Babi-chan or Lon-chan. I guess thats cute enough.
I've been playing Gaia for four years, but I'm currently trying to get back on my feet after loosing my 3 million gold fortune and having my a** handed to me by the admins. Don't break the rules and think you can get away with it, kiddies. I learned that the hard way.
So I love manga with all of my heart and soul. I am Otakuism, a little bit preachy when it comes to the higher quality of manga to anime, an official Genshiken girl [Florida branch], a manga pack leader for my little kohais, a cosplayer in the making, a suicide fujoshi, a cut-rate artist, and a Japan trip survivor. I love drawing, sewing, daydreaming, good dreams, swimming, book stores, Ragnarok, and cooking. My favorite manga are Genshiken, Fujoshi Rumi, and School Rumble. I also love anything by Koge-Donbo and Ai Yazawa.
Oh, and for anyone who cares, go out and buy Yen+ magazine! It PWNS up the a**!  

NiTR0 SHaRK

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:40 pm
Hi! I'm moriko7, you can just call me by my username; I'll probably change it soon though.
I like anime, manga, reading, writing stories and poetry, drawing, listening to music, Internet, and hanging out with friends. The anime I watch are Inuyasha, Code Geass, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Inukami... I read manga more... I'll probably start watching more anime soon though; a lot of my friends watch Naruto, Death Note, and Bleach, so I'll see if I like those. ^^ The manga I read are Her Majesty's Dog, Azumanga Daioh, Fruits Basket, Millenium Snow, Red Angel, Pita-Ten, Wedding Peach, Tokyo Mew Mew, Inuyasha, Magic Knight Rayearth, Dark Moon Diary, Peach Fuzz, Ghost Hunt, Hyper Police, and... that's all, I think. ^^
My best friends on Gaia are MarieVampirate, ~ImaginaryPaper~, forgoten mist, lindsey_louise_14, Hellie marshin, and Shaky smiles.
My favorite colors are black, red, and dark purple, and my favorite bands are Atreyu, Within Temptation, Evanescence, and My Chemical Romance. ^^  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff