Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's the girly one now? ((DEBATE)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In your opinion, who is the most masculine of the two?
Sasuke
52%
 52%  [ 21 ]
Naruto
47%
 47%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 40

xsasuke_shippuden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:09 pm
We occasionally switch now and then. Of course I'm better lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am
I kinda think that both Sasuke and Naruto are masculine in completely different ways. Naruto seems masculine because he is more boyish,cute, and acts more like a teenage boy. On the other hand Sasuke seems more masculine because he is cool, collected, more dominant, and more hansom in a grown man sorta way. But (for some people may have noticed) both Naruto and Sasuke sometimes switch masculinity wise. Naruto can sometimes be a grown up and show his cool sensible side while Sasuke will tend to get moody, whiny, and think that the whole world rests on his shoulders (figuratively).

PsychoticallySaneO_o

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 am
Sasuke. blaugh

He likes to be chased too much. I mean, I can barely even see him starting a conversation with Naruto if Naruto didn't speak to him first, never mind a full-on sexual encounter... rofl Naruto instigates all of their encounters. He's why they have a relationship at all. Naruto would top because that's how their relationship works; Naruto gives, Sasuke receives. Or at least Naruto yells and Sasuke reacts. xD That's how I see it, anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm
Sasuke. He has killed more people. And Naruto's too kawaii to be the seme... so Sasuke's clearly the seme, and Naru-chan's the uke.  

OpheliacticCat

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:18 am
OpheliacticCat
Sasuke. He has killed more people. And Naruto's too kawaii to be the seme... so Sasuke's clearly the seme, and Naru-chan's the uke.
The question is asking who's the uke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 am
Sasuke would have to be seme cause Naruto is just to cute to be on top and Sasuke has to much pride to let himself be taken.  

sir_julian_elliot

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 am
plushiesexual
Sasuke. blaugh

He likes to be chased too much. I mean, I can barely even see him starting a conversation with Naruto if Naruto didn't speak to him first, never mind a full-on sexual encounter... rofl Naruto instigates all of their encounters. He's why they have a relationship at all. Naruto would top because that's how their relationship works; Naruto gives, Sasuke receives. Or at least Naruto yells and Sasuke reacts. xD That's how I see it, anyway.

this  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces