MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:52 am
meGgi e s t A e R I a
Shiki was in love with his sister....? I think I missed something =o Could it be in the game or manga, I've only watched the anime....
I didn't say Shiki. I said SHIKI as in the vampire. In other words, this guy, the half-demon who went berserk because of his demonic blood, got possessed by the ghost of the vampiric priest, resulting in getting turned into a vampire, then got drugged by his maid, Kohaku, who he raped (and yes, a lot of that wasn't in the anime):
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:14 am
Well, I never knew that.  

Tarantellatears

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:04 pm
Kick@$$ chef-shipping: Mr.Champloo (Disgaea 3) and Kohaku (Tsukihime)
User ImageUser Image
They're both great chefs, and Kohaku can also do martial arts in her Mr. Chin costume.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:56 am
Amputee-shipping: Merem Solomon (Tsukihime) and Nana (Elfen Lied)
User ImageUser Image
They both lost all 4 limbs and got artificial replacements. They both are zealously loyal to a surrogate father, Merem to Crimson Moon Brunestud and Nana to Kurama. They're both young (looking; Merem is a lot older because he's a Dead Apostle vampire, or "Peter Pan" as he says). They just seem cute together. Hopefully, Merem won't eat Nana, though. sweatdrop Maybe turn her...  

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 pm
More shippings! (The names and reasons might not be as good as they used to be, but at least there are updates. sweatdrop )
Silver-haired time traveler-shipping: Aeon (Castlevania) and Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project)
User ImageUser Image
They both have white hair, they both have mastery over time, and they both have experiences with vampires, for better or for worse. Their conversations would be as eternal as... time!
Most loyal servant of darkness-shipping: Death (Castlevania) and Airi (Queen's Blade)
User ImageUser Image
Death is Dracula's most loyal servant, while Airi is the Witch of the Swampland's most loyal servant. They can talk about that, as well as the comparative incompetency of their fellow minions.  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff