Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 am
MidBossVyers
spongeworthy
The Katerina part must have been lost in the translation... In my manga, it just says "Athanasia Kitty."
If you didn't already know, Athanasia is a term referring to someone who can't be killed.
Kitty is a nickname for Katerina. Also, Eva-sama REALLY doesn't like to be called Kitty, so I suggest you stop now. twisted

*Deep breath*

KittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKitty
KittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKitty
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:37 am
Hehe. Kitty XP  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

alvhinne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:44 pm
Negima Returns is that the 2nd season of anime...!?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:02 am
I love negima its soooo freaking awsome hehe heart my fav is asuna and konoka  

iiFireKitty

alvhinne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:19 am
see my profile... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 am
spongeworthy
MidBossVyers
spongeworthy
The Katerina part must have been lost in the translation... In my manga, it just says "Athanasia Kitty."
If you didn't already know, Athanasia is a term referring to someone who can't be killed.
Kitty is a nickname for Katerina. Also, Eva-sama REALLY doesn't like to be called Kitty, so I suggest you stop now. twisted

*Deep breath*

*Joins in*

Samunite

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:08 pm
More Negima! fans, eh? <3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 am
Cheremy LeBeau
More Negima! fans, eh? <3 <3
Of course its just that awesome...

Mithandin

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 am
Are you a bigger fan of the manga or the anime? Ooh, and who's your favourite character? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:20 am
I am completely caught up on the manga and i can't remember how to spell her name but the ninja girl  

Mithandin

Samunite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:31 am
Vulcan99
I am completely caught up on the manga and i can't remember how to spell her name but the ninja girl

You mean Kaede Nagase, right? My favourite guy has to be Kotaro, Girl: Kazumi Asakura. And the Manga is much better than the anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:22 am
I think they're both absolutely freaking hilarious - from what I've seen/read.  

Tarantellatears

Mithandin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:47 pm
Samunite
Vulcan99

You mean Kaede Nagase, right? My favourite guy has to be Kotaro, Girl: Kazumi Asakura. And the Manga is much better than the anime.
Yea that is her thanks honestly i like them all but she just kinda stands out to me. my favorite guy character is negi and yes the manga is monumentally better than the anime in my opinion but it still wasn't bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:02 am
one piece would be number one..........  

astralfarga law

Wealthy Genius

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150

astralfarga law

Wealthy Genius

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100