Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:12 pm
MeriThranduiliell
And in the fist episode of season 2- the numbers on the exercise bike was 16 MPH... and 42 was on something... bugger, I can't remember! I'll get back to you when I watch it again. sweatdrop

On the Wall of 108.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:47 pm
TheTsunuffy
MeriThranduiliell
And in the fist episode of season 2- the numbers on the exercise bike was 16 MPH... and 42 was on something... bugger, I can't remember! I'll get back to you when I watch it again. sweatdrop

On the Wall of 108.

Yeah, but some place else. I think it was a combination on the lock?  

Merily
Vice Captain

Avacoe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:35 pm
tenigee
Triska
This just came to me. 42 is the answer to life, the univers, and everything. Now that may not have anything to do with the story. But you have no idea as to where the Hitch-Hiker fans are located. Technectly Trinity and Neo on the Matrix were at floor 42 when they blew the building.
exclaim Meep! Hitchhikers Guide! I wonder if J.J. is a fan....

W00t hitchhikers...

well, i was wondering about chemestry..... have no clue why

that would be:
Beryllium, Oxygen, Phosphorus, Sulfer, Vanadium, and Molybdenum
Be, O, P, S, V, Mo

i dont know, maybe im crazy... i just had this idea to figure out what the numbers were on the table of elements.

i found this site also:

http://thelostnumbers1.greatestjournal.com/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:50 pm
Alhyia
The numbers are everywhere. Everywhere.

In the season finale, when Hurley's in the airport, there were numbers left and right.
The numbers are inside the hatch everywhere, people have personal connections with the numbers. The time 8:15 and similar numbers have been used multiple times.

I mean, they're simply everywhere. What do they mean? I have no idea at all!

Yeah I just read the following on imdb:

"During the finale, as Hurley runs to catch the doomed flight 815, he passes by a girl's soccer team. The numbers on the backs of their jerseys are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42. These are the same numbers Hurley used to win the lottery and the same numbers that appear on the hatch."  

non642

Kelsey! At The Disco_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:53 pm
Sanera
Sure are. Jack is seated in seat 23 and ana lucia is seated in seat 42...or the other way around....either way

Yea, Ana-Lucia was F-42  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:55 pm
conehead29
Sanera
Sure are. Jack is seated in seat 23 and ana lucia is seated in seat 42...or the other way around....either way

Yea, Ana-Lucia was F-42

When they were building the raft, Jin had 8 bamboo poles.  

Kelsey! At The Disco_

Kelsey! At The Disco_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:57 pm
conehead29
conehead29
Sanera

Yea, Ana-Lucia was F-42

When they were building the raft, Jin had 8 bamboo poles.

The french chick has been on the island for 16 years. And the dude that died in "NUMBERS" (the one in australia) heard the transmition 16 years ago and died 4 years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:42 pm
it's like the ring.
you're home alone at night watching lost....right after the show's over you get a phone call.
you pick up the phone and you hear:
"4 8 15 16 23 42"
-cue to psycho violins-

A p o m i x

A p o m i x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:44 pm
not that that has anything to do with their meaning; after all, that's pretty much been explained by the second season.
i just want to know where they came from

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:56 am
Triska
This just came to me. 42 is the answer to life, the univers, and everything. Now that may not have anything to do with the story. But you have no idea as to where the Hitch-Hiker fans are located. Technectly Trinity and Neo on the Matrix were at floor 42 when they blew the building.

I always think H2G2 when I see the 42, too.  

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:14 am
Avacoe
i dont know, maybe im crazy... i just had this idea to figure out what the numbers were on the table of elements.

Because I'm bored....

4 -- Beryllium (Be)
8 -- Oxygen (O)
15 -- Phosphorus (P)
16 -- Sulfur (S)
23 -- Vanadium (V)
42 -- Molybdenum (Mo)
108 -- Hassium (Hs)

Nothing too special. Although apparently Hassium doesn't exist in the environment... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:48 am
Hoshi_Suzume
not that that has anything to do with their meaning; after all, that's pretty much been explained by the second season.
i just want to know where they came from

Has it really been explained? The numbers for THE CODE had to have come from somewhere, right? Otherwise, Desmond could just have hit the execute button. I think THE CODE is just another creepy place the numbers show up, albeit a more significant one.  

ButterflyRevolution

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:14 pm
I'm still thinking that maybe the crazy guy Hurley learned the numbers from was in a hatch at some point...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:24 pm
MeriThranduiliell
I'm still thinking that maybe the crazy guy Hurley learned the numbers from was in a hatch at some point...

Yup. I'd be with ya on that little theory.  

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Ash_Crash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:55 pm
If you add all the numbers up you get 108 which is how many minute they have to push the button  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff