Submit

im I-NINJA

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 am
*josh walks in with a cheeseburger and coke* hi  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm
Emil walked into the lobby. "Alright, we need to find the register. Gotta see which dorm he's in." Emil said, looking around.  

Taiyson

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

solaphera
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 pm
Jasmine hurried after him. "Is that it?"she asked,pointing to her right.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Just than she got a message from Mayura on her communicator. She got a wide eyed look and nodded. She quickly turned to Emil,"They found him,hes hurt,amnesia,and strange tatoos of pain,i assume its a curse of some sort." she said,quikly grabbing Emil by the hand and ran through a portal.  

solaphera
Crew

dragginninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:01 pm
suddenly, a dark portal appeared. before anyone could react, a man flew out of it. he hit the wall with a thud, and the portal closed momentarily, only to reopen. "wow, I hit you hard, you okay?" the second man asked."yeah, i'm cool. nice training session." he said, as he walked over. they tried to move into the same spot, and instead of bumping into each other, they melded into each other." hey, wher are we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm
'I don't know" said the other one." well, time to rejoin" he said as they melded into each other. noticing the other people, the single man approached Josh "where is this?" he asked.  

dragginninja

dragginninja

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm
When he wasn't answered, he said "hmmph. Never mind then," as he turned to walk off."Although, from that sign, it seems that I'm at a place called Kingdom Key Acadamy. guess I'll look around." he said to himself, walking out of the room. As an afterthought, he said, more to himself than to anyone,"My name's Kirox, by the way......."  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:10 am
Zeraxion arrives at the lobby of the dorms and takes a seat on a nearby chair"Huh, not very busy today?"He shrugs  

Exaction

Original Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

Exaction

Original Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Zeraxion yawns"hmm im gunna head to the library, its boring here."
he gets up and walks to the library  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:21 pm
A dark portal opened, and Kirox, Zeraxion and Nowe stepped out. "Why did we run away?" Zeraxion asked. "Because there were too many," Kirox answered, walking to the door. "and anyway, I'm tired. I'm going to find a room to sleep in." "But you can't without a previous arrangement!" Zeraxion said in slight alarm. "Didn't you hear me earlier? I'm a teacher now. And the person at the administration building said I could pick out an empty room. you coming Nowe?" to Zeraxion, he asked," do you have a room? because your welcome to share a room with me until you get one, same with you, Nowe." To witch, Nowe answered, "Sure. I might as well. what about you, Zeraxion?"  

dragginninja

Katsu962

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 am
Katsu enters the lobby noticing it empty as he took a seat and opened his box of mochi, using a tooth pick as a fork and eats as he waits-

hmm....its empty and quiet here...kind of...uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 pm
Umber opened the door to the lobby of the boys dorms. He looked around to see very little people. "Well, this can get boring." he said with a shrug."The names Umber." said Umber, sitting down. He checked his chains. he still had 3. Freezeflame, KarmaRush, and DarkStar. "Does anyone have any spare keychains? I need to compare. I dont think my Keys are powerful enough."he said.  

Umber223

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Umber223

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:39 pm
Silence. Nothing but silence. Umber sighed. No one talked to him. he got up opened a potal, and left.
[exit to station plaza]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:04 pm
Wow. Nothing but silence and hostility here. I'll just see myself to my room. Where is this number? (hands paper to the dorm keeper) * looks at the two chains he has lost binds and heavy trumps* looks like I'll have to get another one. (opens portal to twilight town) I'll be back later  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers