Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything Death Note
Death Note: Another Note "The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:14 am
I loved it!!! The ending was absolutely superb!!! I have the book sitting near my bed with my collection of L plushies :3

=OOOO I just thought of something, they need to make a BB plsuhie >.>

Anyways, here's a pic of BB trying to kill himself. It was actually created for the book but they didn't use it ^^;; I still think he looks hawt. lawliet (~ <--- my lol ~) Fire, hawt? get it? do ya? xD Jk.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm
my barnes and noble doesn't have it. what are the chances of a crown books having it?  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

haunted milkshake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 pm
oh, yes, yes! I am reading it as well!^^
its very interesting and VERY entertaining. I enjoy reading it. I'm still currently reading but so far I am VERY interested in Death Note, and Beyond Birthday. (well, I have been ever since I first saw Death Note.) I enjoy how he plans everything and how he kills. its very...facinating.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am
I love it! I bought it and its like, one of the best books ive ever read!
Yes It can be very hard to understand at times, I had trouble, but if you read it over again, it becomes easier. I read it 3 times just so I could understand it. sweatdrop  

Dark Triforce

Demonic Strawberry

Jesikira

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:23 am
I really enjoyed the book. It was creepy and twisted and that's how I love my stories. BB is such a fun, messed up character, I love him. It made me think alot which I really liked about it...

I might actually go read it again now xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:24 pm
I liked it. Mello is funny in the first few pages.

It's not as good as the original series of course, and I don't consider any of the characters who were in it and not the original to be real characters, but it was still enjoyable.

The not considering them real characters of course in no way stems from my bitterness at BB being a valid search opinion on fanfiction.net but Linda not being one. Not at all.  

Catalog Cats

Luna Tykk

Wheezing Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 am
тнıѕ oиз ιαѕт вυιιεт уoυ [м ε и т ı o и] . . . . .

User Image

(( » [L] u n a « ))
[]

I've only read the prologue on the Internet... It was so promising, that I know I will definitely enjoy reading the whole book.
But sadly I can't find it anywhere... YwY
Gods... why oh why?

(( » [M] a c a b r e « ))

User Image

. . . . . ıѕ му oиз ιαѕт ѕнoт αт [я ε ∂ ε м ρ т ı o и]
」  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:01 pm
OMG! I just finished it today! I loved it, one of the best books I've read! Some parts were so funny... mrgreen  

BlackDream12

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 pm
OMIGAWD! BARNES AND NOBLE HAS IT AND "L CHANGE THE WORLD"!! =D But BB is so much money! D= i may have to wait til my birthday...or christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 pm
Aghhhh, I read the first 70 or so pages while at the store, didn't have enough money for it and had no idea what was going to happen.... and then STUPID Barnes&Noble didn't have it any more.....

AND THEN SOMEONE CAKING SPOILED IT FOR ME. >_< So... now I know how it ends...?  

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Hana-chan 522
Aghhhh, I read the first 70 or so pages while at the store, didn't have enough money for it and had no idea what was going to happen.... and then STUPID Barnes&Noble didn't have it any more.....

No tell me, okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am a destroyer. Not a saver."

I like the fact Naomi figured it out before he did it. She used to be so cool. Then when she was in the anime she was so degraded.

R i n a r i L e e

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:20 am
Quote:
Hana-chan 522 Wrote:

No tell me, okay?

'Course not. Hopefully I'll get it for Christmas and actually get to READ the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 pm
IT'S A VERY GOOD BOOK! heart
I have taken it the school everyday this week! I just love it!!!! 3nodding
GO BB!!!!!!!!!! whee  

AshleyCarnival

jinx_at_luv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 pm
The book was SOOO good. I read it in a day and a half and was totally in love with it. The way that BB thought out how to kill his victims so precisely and how he made all of these wild goose chases and the way he even erased any and all fingerprints that ever were in the crime scenes was genius. I think BB is a lil OCD though wouldnt you say? lol mrgreen  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff