Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Kayin yawned a little. He moved through the halls and down the steps. He sat down in the entrance hall in a cushioned seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:31 pm
"Calm down, pinky. You'll be fine. I, being a male, am four times more likely to be struck by lightning than you, as a female, are. If you want shelter, follow me. I have a feeling those two will be at it all night." Chad rubbed at the handprint he now wore then continued on his way, side-stepping around Alexis with a small grin on his normally passive face.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:45 pm
"No, I already have someone!" as she ran over to Sanato"Stop harrassing her, pervert"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:06 pm
"Whatever." Chad gave a shrug and continued walking, not caring about much more than a bit of shelter and possibly some food if he was lucky. He stopped abruptly then spun to face the two with an eyebrow cocked high.
"I don't remember seeing you on the bus. Who are you?"

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:25 pm
"I've been here the whole time"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:28 pm
"Oh." Chad let his eyebrow drop and shoved his hands in his pockets. He turned again and began walking once more, not caring now.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Hasegawa Kiato

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:26 am
Ayrosen felt it, a human presence coming closer to the mansion. For the first time in three years he walked to the balcony that over looked the main hall. Looking down he saw Kayin, the proprieter of the Mansion, he had seen him few times, for not many of the vampires ever came to the 5th floor, most just lived on the first 4. This is why he had laid claim to it. He had nothing to do really, he leaped off the balcony, and began to fall towards the floor in the main hall. Ayrosen landed it perfectly, and began walking towards Kayin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:37 am
Chad threw his head back as anotehr flash of lightning went off and sighed. He was going to get caught in the rainstorm even with the house - no, mansion, he was so close to. He slowed down a little and opened his mouth to catch a raindrop or two. Instead of catching one in his mouth, though, a single large drop got him right smack dab in the middle of his forehead. With a groan, Chad let his head drop down again and wiped the water away.
"I give. Mother Nature wins over me once again." He looked up and stopped dead in his tracks as a chill came over his body. The mansion didn't look like anyone lived there to him, but something felt very off about the place.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:58 am
Kayin looked up at Ayro. Guess he sensed the human too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 pm
Ayrosen looked down to Kayin and nodded, it wasn't normal for him to speak, so naturally he didn't. He felt the rain coming down, even though he never went outside. The human child would be driven up to mansion, for there was no place to go for miles.  

Hasegawa Kiato

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:45 am
"Crap. Just my flippin' luck." Chad took off as it began raining, hard, and took a leap up the few stairs to the porch once he reached them. He stood watching the rain for a minute then took the liberty of shaking his head to get rid of the water in his bright orange/red hair.
"So much for those people. Guess they're stuck. Ah, I'll be semi-nice and wait for a few. This place is empty, after all, so no one's gonna try to kill me." Yes, Chad was talking to himself once again. He put a finger to his nose when he felt a sneeze coming on and sighed when it passed. Then he shoved both hands back into his pockets and waited for anyone who wanted to get out of the storm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:16 am
Name:Flute
Human or Vamp:Human
Background: Blind at birth, his parents were murdered at the age of 10. He came across a trainer who taught him how to handle his blindness and Judo to protect himself.
Description (Or Picture): User Image

edit: ((so theres no confusion on HOW i can actually see I'll post the info for his sense, since you're blind, your other senses are boosted dramatically.))
Vision: Although Flute is blind, he can "see" by means of his "radar sense". This radar sense allows him sense the proximity of objects and persons around him, which allows him to react to attacks and launch his own attacks much faster than normal humans. This also enables him to dodge most ranged and close combat attacks with reliability. Flute's radar sense, combined with his super hearing enable him to instantly map the trajectory of a projectile enabling him to dodge attacks with relative ease. He can also detect pulse fluctuations which serve as early warnings to physical attacks.

Hearing: Flute's enhanced sense of hearing enables him to detect acoustic pressure changes that ordinary humans cannot. He can hear human voices through soundproofed walls and the steady rhythm of a heartbeat from several feet away. Flute's sense of hearing makes him constantly aware of his own heartbeat, blood circulation, breathing, physical movements, etc. Extremely loud noises (or other extreme forms of sensory input, including visual) cause Flute considerably more distress than the average person; beyond a certain size, crowds of people cause too many sensory impressions for him to sort through without great difficulty.

Touch: His sense of touch is sensitive enough to detect the faint impressions of ink on paper, allowing him to read by touch. He is able to feel minute changes in temperature and pressure due to body heat and air disturbance. His sensitivity to heat allows him to sense the temperature of people and objects in order to determine whether a person is living or dead and, if dead, for how long.

Smell/Taste: Flute's sense of smell is enhanced enough to distinguish individuals by their natural odors, and remember and identify them no matter how they attempt to mask their scent, as well as track that individual scent through a crowd of people. He can also determine the ingredients of food and drink down to concentrations of 20 milligrams by their scent. His sense of taste is sharp enough to enable him to detect the number of grains of salt on a pretzel.

Cloud District

Cloud District

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:18 am
((im assuming the humans were on a bus? and now Chad left the bus and went for the mansion?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 am
((So far, yes. Join when you want. I'll be on later to get Chad to move again. Kung Fu Panda is calling me from the cinema right now, though. biggrin ))  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Cloud District

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 am
((rofl, kk, haha tell me how the movie goes razz ))

Flute sat on the bus and let out a long sigh. "Ahh crap, all this noise is going to drive me crazy." Since he had heightened sense due to blindness, his ear drums were killing him from the downpour of the rain. "Gah where the hell are we?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff