Make me feel it! Make me feel alive again! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Now I want another run of Secret of Mana

Has anybody played FFVII Crisis Core? How was it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 pm
chibihotachan

Secret of Mana!!!!

Wait, the original SNES? (if it is I really wish I could find my copy and knew you IRL--- we could so do multiplayer! heart )  

AntoniaMerEnfant

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:52 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
chibihotachan

Secret of Mana!!!!

Wait, the original SNES? (if it is I really wish I could find my copy and knew you IRL--- we could so do multiplayer! heart )

Heehee, I had to keep my snes for that one and Chrono Trigger (and TMNT). FFVII needed multiplayer  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm
The Snes is very dear to my heart. Yonsan can vouch.

Gaming plateaued for me circa 1995  

AntoniaMerEnfant

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:00 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
The Snes is very dear to my heart. Yonsan can vouch.

Gaming plateaued for me circa 1995

3nodding Parasite Eve year 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 am
Bakura Amane
Unless you count Tetris, I don't think I've EVER done a stint like that. eek I think I sat (or was it lay) for around 18 hours of Tetris to finish level 12 or 13. confused I honestly can't remember.

Me neither!! eek eek  

Kinkigalinki

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:56 pm
I am not allowed to play games that long. I tend to not put them down and forget about the rest of the world. The only time I stop is to use the bathroom and every once in a while eat something. Since I forget to eat that isn't every much.

I'm really bad about the Suikoden and Final Fantasy games. I bought FFVIII and only put it down because I had to catch a plane for a family vacation to Orlando. I made it to the third disc in 12 hours.

At this point I miss my PS2. (It is in another part of the country)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 pm
I have to explain, one sitting is playing the game solidly with no breaks. this includes toilet and food breaks, unless it's a handled you can keep playing.  

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:42 pm
Noirkaze
I am not allowed to play games that long. I tend to not put them down and forget about the rest of the world. The only time I stop is to use the bathroom and every once in a while eat something. Since I forget to eat that isn't every much.

I'm really bad about the Suikoden and Final Fantasy games. I bought FFVIII and only put it down because I had to catch a plane for a family vacation to Orlando. I made it to the third disc in 12 hours.

Wow! Did you get all the way through FFVIII? I (and most other people I know) only managed to make it afterthe Riona rescue becauseof the fighting with summon just got too long. I know one person who finished and one person who made it to the end but said that the end was way to difficult and that she'd have had to level up about 20 levels to beat it. Did you get to play FFXII?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:43 pm
chibihotachan

A LOT better than I thought it would be. I loved the storyline.  

EmilyScissorhands

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:48 pm
EmilyScissorhands
chibihotachan

A LOT better than I thought it would be. I loved the storyline.

I want a PSP *sniff* I love Zach and Aerith and I want to see they're relationship! Is it the same fighting style as the original?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:59 am
chibihotachan
Noirkaze

Wow! Did you get all the way through FFVIII? I (and most other people I know) only managed to make it afterthe Riona rescue becauseof the fighting with summon just got too long. I know one person who finished and one person who made it to the end but said that the end was way to difficult and that she'd have had to level up about 20 levels to beat it. Did you get to play FFXII?

FF8 was 4 disc and i think most people got to the third disc in about 12 hours.  

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sheboygan Milad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 am
The Full English
chibihotachan
Noirkaze

FF8 was 4 disc and i think most people got to the third disc in about 12 hours.

I didn't. I tend to take my time and do all of the sidequests with games like that, though. I've seen it beaten, but I haven't beating FFVIII myself. It's a good game from a certain kind of game designer/gamer point of view, but I lost interest in the storyline after a certain point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:56 am
chibihotachan
Noirkaze

VII is my fav. so far. I've maxed the time on it. As for VIII I got to the last level and lost interest, when I went back to finish it my memory card had crashed. I don't have the interest to replay it all at this point. Not when I'm still working on XII. I also picked up Dawn of Mana and Tales of Legendia/Eterina/one of the three I'm part way through.  

Noirkaze

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces