Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
Challenges, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kinds of fics do you read the most?
  Fluff
  Angst
  Smut
  Drama
  Friendship
  Other... *wink*
  I DUN READS THEM! :O
View Results

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:32 pm
Oooookay!

This list is officially DONE! whee

Oh... we're missing a few themes. That's okay, I was prepared for this. I've got nine more themes... let's make it into a 101-theme challenge! biggrin

So, here are my last-minute themes:

-Moods
-Phobia
-Logic
-Gift
-Inhibitions
-Psychology
-Closet
-Trade
-Freedom

...And that concludes our list of themes for the challenge. 3nodding So we can all get writing now, I guess!

This doesn't mean that the topic is closed, though. If you're writing the challenge, make sure to post a link to where you're writing it so we can all read, critique and compare ideas. And if you really, really want to make a change, please post it. Because if nobody's done that one yet, we might still be able to make some adjustments!

Thank you for your contributions, everyone! heart And happy writing!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:56 pm
OMG.. I have been away. But I am absolutely in love with this idea. I wish i could have been apart of the theme choosing but i will surely write to one of the themes. is there anything you would want help with right now like you want to talk about "adjusting" anything, and maybe we could lock in some more rules to this "challenge." I absolutely love the idea, because I feel it is what is needed to get this guild back up and running and i want that soo badly. The names Nicollai, but ppl call me Nicci. I am here to help! I love giving ppl insight on their writings and constructive criticism; so seriously use me!!! I am helpful.

Love Love Love Love Love you all!!!!!

Happy writing

Nicollai (lover of all the members)  

Maiiz_
Crew

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:48 am
Oh... sadness. I wasn't able to participate in this. And this looked like so much fun. xD
Oh wells... I'll get over it. ^^""

Maa~ I just wish I could've posted something like this:

*Waffles
*The Fox & The Hound [such a great movie]
*Any Disney-Related Movies
*LoveBird
*Autumn
*Rainbow Panties
*Pokemon World
*Snakes on a Plane
*Stars
and *Possible Ending for Naruto

xDDD

Naaah, my themes are ridiculous.

I have a good feeling that this will help out a lot of people in the future. This'll not only help out the members of this guild, but also make this guild itself more known out in Gaia.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:32 pm
I'm sorry, guys.. I got dragged out to the cottage for two weeks in the middle of nowhere. I wanted to end this thing so I could start writing while I was there. Summer ends soon for us students, after all. Still far from home, but I have internet at least, so let's start by replying to some stuff. xd

@Nicci: Aw, thank you so much! biggrin Really, I appreciate it- and I think a lot of the writers will, too, once they're at the point where they'd like some critiquing. About the rules thing... do you have anything particular in mind? Like I said, I've never done anything like this before, much less been in charge of it. I need all the help I can get! heart

@Strawberry: Yeah, I wish I could have had more time to brainstorm and stuff with you guys, but most of the writers I know don't have a lot of time to write when it's not summer (including me) and I wanted to have time for that. Naw, your themes aren't too bad. xd

Gosh, I hope this turns out well. Like Nicci and Strawberry have said, I really think this will help to get us better known out there.

I've started writing already, but I haven't been able to publish anything yet because I don't have my 'Time' one done. Has anyone published anything anywhere yet? Post a link! I'm sure there would be tons of people here willing to offer critiques and compare ideas. wink  

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
~Art/ Library Room~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers