Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Chuck Norris!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 pm
The Manhattan Project was formed to recreate the power of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.
They couldn't get it quite right.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:33 pm
LOL
I can't think of any more Chuck Norris facts right now, but I'll get some later... maybe...

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:32 am
Chuck norris doesn't read books, he stares them down till he gets the information he wants.

ninjas dream of becoming like chuck norris, but they are inevitablly killed by him. ((i think thats right.))

There is no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals chuck norris allowed to live.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:57 pm
Lol, that's funny. I had some cousins visit at New Years and one of my cousins(she was a girl) dressed up as Chuck Norris for a home video. She even drew a beard on her face. Her "co-star" was the White Ninja (another cousin).  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:00 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Herelen2
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image

kekeke, nun chucks.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:17 pm
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck Norris?
Answer: All of it.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:58 pm
OMG THE TOILET PAPER ONE MADE ME LOLLLL!!! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 pm
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.  

Herelen2
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 pm
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups, he pushes the Earth down.

The realk reason they anned cloning was because if Chuck Norris was ever cloned, and two Cuck Norris round house kicks ever came in contact with each other, the universe would end.

To Chuck Norris, 'Broke Back Mountain' isn't a movie it's the name of the pile of ninja corpses on his front lawn.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself… The only thing fear has to fear is Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Little kids enjoy lighting ants on fire with magnifying glasses. Chuck Norris enjoys lighting little kids on fire with ants. Scientists have yet to find out how this feat is achieved.

The most effective form of suicide known to man is to type “Chuck Norris” into Google and hit “I’m Feeling Lucky!”.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK’s head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Chuck Norris is so tough, that he doesn't have a chin under that beard. There is only another fist.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of “beard”. Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus’ obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Chuck Norris was sending an email one day, when he realized that it would be faster to run.

I'd post more, but I think this is enough for now. lol  

Wind Spirit22

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:27 pm
Chuck Norris once shot down a German plane by pointing at it with his finger and yelling "BANG!"

Couldn't resist!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 pm
Lol. Chuck Norris beat the Sun in a staring contest.

Oh my friend told me this one. Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky!  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Chuck Norris invented the C-Section surgery when he round-house kicked his way out of his mothers womb.  
Main Discussions and Oddities...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff