• Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:10 am
*puts hand in the air* I can be Tai's friend emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 pm
@Ryuu: IknowIknowIknow. I was kidding. =P

@Elendil: Yeah, I know I seem like a b***h when I post. XD
I try not too when I'm talking to someone new because, like you said, there's no body language to go off of so people get the wrong impression when I type normally but it's actually really hard for me to do... I like pushing peoples' buttons and seeing what it takes to make them snap. It's ******** funny to me. XD
Plus if they don't cave under my supposed intimidation, I like them better. So, yeah, my first impressions are terrible but I can usually patch it up later on.

Anyway, to be honest, I thought you were bitchy when I first saw you, too. O_o;
After the second or third post though I was like 'oh, he just posts like me' -Shrug.-

@debi: Ya know what's great? I get these people in real life that think I'm intimidating that have a heart attack when I do something "weird", like hug them. Tis quite amusing. o.o

@Jasmine: Exactly! I have friends here, poo on MSN people.

@Fuzia: Doth thou solemly swear to aid in the event of zombie infestation?! o=

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:40 pm
Tai can talk to me on the MSN. Im not much of anything to talk to but hey razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:19 am
Yes! Zombie infestation is my sole purpose O_O! Or well, atleast turn people into dead thingys, hence I am dead too xd  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:44 pm
Er, well, I meant killing zombies but I suppose you could infect people I don't like so I could kill them... That works too. =P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:54 pm
Elendil Telperien

Take this post as an excellent example...I'm sure a variety of people will get pissy and think I'm being a d**k... 3nodding
I remember way back when where EVERYONE hated you because you seemed like such an a*****e... xd

@Tai: I don't think you have to go out LOOKING for friends... if the person likes you, they'll stick around... maybe... Internet peoples will always love you... or hate you. biggrin

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:56 pm
Yeah...My problem is that I have issues with disjointed thought patterns...My brain often works too fast for my mouth...

So when I'm talking to someone, my brain is 3 topics ahead, thinking about what I'm going to eat for breakfast tomorrow and working out why that java script didn't do what it was supposed to do all at the same time...But my mouth is struggling to keep up with the 1st line of thought...So I have to concentrate really hard to form a coherent sentence about a subject...

Otherwise it turns in to something like "Hey, how are did you see the has your mother got any with the next time I see you can't we have a you should try reading that book about I prefer mustard."

This results in me having to think pretty hard about each word I type...And needing to elaborate on little points so that I can be sure people understand what I'm talking about...

Which sort of leads to people thinking I'm being patronising and condescending...And generally just a d**k... 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:40 pm
Tai Takahashi
Er, well, I meant killing zombies but I suppose you could infect people I don't like so I could kill them... That works too. =P

Oh well... Umm yea, the fact I'm a zombie toughens the whole matter, but I could help you infest people you hate so you could kill them... But... Don't kill me D:  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:38 pm
I must be the only person, or one of the only people, that don't tend to think people as bitches or dicks when they type stuff out.

Sometimes it's the people that type either bitchy or snobby that end up being pretty neat people. It's like how you should never underestimate a short person because they are tough or a small framed person cause they could kick your a**.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff