Submit

Was I embarassed???
  You sure were!!!
View Results

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

ooh...so many to choose from...

...there was that time when me and my friend Sean had a conversation about tampons...
...a million English lessons with my ex-bf Grant...before, when and after we were going out...
...sitting opposite my ex-crush Sam in RE...torture because he's so sexy and weird because he once had a conversation with his mate Chris about masturbating and Avril Lavigne's lady parts...
...my first LGBT meeting was funny cos Sam had his top off...I could have died...
...and lots more that I can't be bothered describing...It would either bore you or make you pee your pants =P

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:01 pm
notadream
[Vertically.Challenged]
notadream
[Vertically.Challenged]
oh wow...Ive had lots of odd moments.

one was when I had to get a ride from my middle school choir director[fondly known as "B"]. I was going to a concert at the highschool and I didn't have a ride....so B said he could take me.....it was so akward. :S I had no clue what to talk about.
I hate when that happens, because then you are just staring out the window like a tard.
or you try to start a conversation...and fail miserably. -.-
Yea I know. gonk
By the way I love your name. I have that same problem. My boyfriend is always telling me to think vertical thoughts.
haha. yeah I love my name. XD.  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:22 pm
[Vertically.Challenged]
notadream
[Vertically.Challenged]
notadream
[Vertically.Challenged]

one was when I had to get a ride from my middle school choir director[fondly known as "B"]. I was going to a concert at the highschool and I didn't have a ride....so B said he could take me.....it was so akward. :S I had no clue what to talk about.
I hate when that happens, because then you are just staring out the window like a tard.
Yea I know. gonk
By the way I love your name. I have that same problem. My boyfriend is always telling me to think vertical thoughts.

Rawr! Diagonally Changed x)!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:01 pm
this did not happen to me but to a friend of mine. During 3rd period of my Sophmore year (this year) this kid I know was rollin' on E or something that day, and was doing flash on the computer. My friend turned around to talk to his "neighbor", and when he turned back around and this kid's pants were down and he was rubbin himself. I just remember what he said that day.

"Man, rubbin' yourself while doing Flash is AWESOME"

I think that was akward for everyone.

The Evil Lunchbox

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:25 am
Godly Treachery
this did not happen to me but to a friend of mine. During 3rd period of my Sophmore year (this year) this kid I know was rollin' on E or something that day, and was doing flash on the computer. My friend turned around to talk to his "neighbor", and when he turned back around and this kid's pants were down and he was rubbin himself. I just remember what he said that day.

Haha, that's epic xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:39 am
Fuzia
Godly Treachery

Haha, that's epic xd

haha, I'm just really surprised he din't get caught, cause that would be akward explaining it to your parents.  

The Evil Lunchbox

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:44 am
Godly Treachery
Fuzia
Godly Treachery

Haha, that's epic xd

haha, I'm just really surprised he din't get caught, cause that would be akward explaining it to your parents.

Lol, yea! ... I wouldn't even try xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:57 am
Fuzia
[Vertically.Challenged]
notadream
[Vertically.Challenged]
notadream
[Vertically.Challenged]

Yea I know. gonk

Rawr! Diagonally Changed x)!

XP. yeah that too.  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Salvadora_Dali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 pm
It was my freshman year of high school and i was talking to this guy I was really interested in.
I was trying to be all cool and hard to get which makes this even more hilarious. I said this really great see you later line that I can't remember than I turned around and tripped into a ladder.
No I don't mean on.
I was literally tangled up in the ladder, my sweater, and my booksack. In front of the band room where a lot of people were standing. and laughing...yeah no one helped me. Somehow i was still able to stand up smile although I left everyounce of my dignity there when i walked away sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:22 pm
I thankfully manage to keep a low profile... So nothing extravagant has ever happened at school...
I just sometimes say oddly perverted things or mention how something perverted sounds when I take it out of context.... And that's about it.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:24 pm
Godly Treachery
Fuzia
Godly Treachery

Haha, that's epic xd

Apparently some kid at our school was jerking it while in his computer class, and he got caught... xd
I don't know what he was touching himself TO or what he was on.. But it was pretty epic for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 pm
A lot of weird things happened when I was at school...

It's kinda difficult to single out one or two...

Actually no...Walking in on my art/design teacher screwing one of the girls in my class on his desk...

That was weird...

As was doing still-life of ugly fat people at the age of 12... scream

Elendil Telperien

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:43 pm
Salvadora_Dali
It was my freshman year of high school and i was talking to this guy I was really interested in.
I was trying to be all cool and hard to get which makes this even more hilarious. I said this really great see you later line that I can't remember than I turned around and tripped into a ladder.
No I don't mean on.
I was literally tangled up in the ladder, my sweater, and my booksack. In front of the band room where a lot of people were standing. and laughing...yeah no one helped me. Somehow i was still able to stand up smile although I left everyounce of my dignity there when i walked away sweatdrop

Don't worry! I lost my dignity at the age of 9 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:30 pm
Probably sometime this year when a guy in 8th or 7th grade pulled down his pants on the bus (or maybe more than that? I wouldn't know, though I was sitting like a seat away from him. The book I was reading was more interesting than him) because of some sort of self-imposed dare.

...And, you know, the bus driver said she would give him detention, but she never did.  

Acerbic Song

Kyusaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:01 pm
Elendil Telperien
A lot of weird things happened when I was at school...

It's kinda difficult to single out one or two...

Actually no...Walking in on my art/design teacher screwing one of the girls in my class on his desk...

That was weird...

As was doing still-life of ugly fat people at the age of 12... scream

O___o

You probably won the contest for zaniest school moment right there  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items