It's hell!
View Results

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 am
Well, for most of my life I've lived in a downtown area where people always did drugs, partied, acted like idiots, and the occasianl shooting, glad I wasn't right in the ghetto. Than I moved out and for awhile I was living in a cheap apartment in a suburbanish area whith a lot of rich folks that had kids that did drugs, drank, and acted like idiots. Now I'm I'm living in a city area, thank-fully away from downtown, where once again, everyone drinks, does drugs, and acts like idiots.
Soo um... ya....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:50 am
JadedHuntress
Well, for most of my life I've lived in a downtown area where people always did drugs, partied, acted like idiots, and the occasianl shooting, glad I wasn't right in the ghetto. Than I moved out and for awhile I was living in a cheap apartment in a suburbanish area whith a lot of rich folks that had kids that did drugs, drank, and acted like idiots. Now I'm I'm living in a city area, thank-fully away from downtown, where once again, everyone drinks, does drugs, and acts like idiots.
Soo um... ya....

Wow... That sucks.  

da_rhyno

mailer04

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:32 pm
i live in a small, what i like to call "village" beacause it is so small. but before that i lived in Mass, Rhode Island, and Vermont. so i have been all aournd most of New England. and i have noticed a tren here, seafood is one of the most popular foods in New Enlgand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:56 pm
mailer04
i live in a small, what i like to call "village" beacause it is so small. but before that i lived in Mass, Rhode Island, and Vermont. so i have been all aournd most of New England. and i have noticed a tren here, seafood is one of the most popular foods in New Enlgand.

Kind of like here in Maryland. But that's because we hold the Chesapeake Bay.  

da_rhyno

ni squared

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 pm
M i n a k o
I live out in the country as well ^^ The only thing that bothers me about it is that I literally live next to the highway that runs through xD. Other than that it's pretty quiet. I don't have any friends out here though o_o I don't think many people in Indiana like me.. I've hardly got any friends here at all xD.

I like you and I live in Indiana.
You have friends here :]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm
Yay xD
What part of Indy are you in?
I'm way at the bottom, right next to Kentucky o_o.

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:47 am
I live in a very... controversial part of the states... Texas/Mexico Border. Lot of (illegal and legal) immigrants (and not only FROM mexico), lot of drugs, a lot of sheltered violence of all kinds, and a lot of hidden corruption.
Every bad thing here is hidden behind closed doors...
But I think that can happen anywhere.
I guess it's not such a bad place to grow up... It's just really fecking hot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 am
Speakin of hot... It's annoyingly hot in Denmark these days... Driving me nuts DX  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:56 am
Fuzia
Speakin of hot... It's annoyingly hot in Denmark these days... Driving me nuts DX
World is changing... annoyingly...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:58 am
da_rhyno
JadedHuntress
Soo um... ya....

Wow... That sucks.

I find it somewhtat amusing actually, it makes me wonder where basic human intelligence has gone.  

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 am
JadedHuntress
da_rhyno
JadedHuntress
Soo um... ya....

Wow... That sucks.

I find it somewhtat amusing actually, it makes me wonder where basic human intelligence has gone.

And the answer will lead us to: Salsa Dance!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 am
Fuzia
JadedHuntress
da_rhyno
JadedHuntress
Soo um... ya....

Wow... That sucks.

Lol... It's floated away like hydrogen into space.  

da_rhyno

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 am
i hate were i live...

20 freaking minutes to get to school...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:31 am
Big city life right here.. other than the nasty traffic, it's all peachy.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:12 pm
da_rhyno
Fuzia
JadedHuntress
da_rhyno
JadedHuntress
Soo um... ya....

Wow... That sucks.

Lol... It's floated away like hydrogen into space.

lol, i wonder if there's a giant vacuum we can use to suck it back to earth.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff