You fail...
  Life's hard...
  Other... (post it in the thread)
View Results

mailer04

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:14 pm
that sucks dude.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:08 pm
That's messed up, but you can't please everyone all of the time. You're bound to be the butt of a joke, picked on, judged, the list goes on.

DM is ignored by every last guy that isn't old and/or creepy. But I'm plain, I don't wear makeup and I'm overweight.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

da_rhyno

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:00 pm
dragonmonkey
That's messed up, but you can't please everyone all of the time. You're bound to be the butt of a joke, picked on, judged, the list goes on.

DM is ignored by every last guy that isn't old and/or creepy. But I'm plain, I don't wear makeup and I'm overweight.

I'm sure I'd like you, but then again I'm creepy. xP  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:09 pm
O_o <3

I like being single.
& having no crushes.

My last relationship was crazzy...

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:30 pm
Fuzia
1st. - That is a ******** up and VERY picky list
It's not picky. It's SHALLOW.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:15 am
crazy_mongoose
Fuzia

... That... Doesn't justify anything DX  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

da_rhyno

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:50 am
crazy_mongoose
Fuzia

You're right.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:59 am
Lists like that could not get any more pitiful and superficial if one tried. By putting limits on who we will date, we shut ourselves off from true love, because loving someone doesn't depend on shallow characteristics or appearance. Honestly, Rhyno? This girl's not really worth your friendship.  

Jasmine Perishing

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:26 am
Jasmine Perishing
Lists like that could not get any more pitiful and superficial if one tried. By putting limits on who we will date, we shut ourselves off from true love, because loving someone doesn't depend on shallow characteristics or appearance. Honestly, Rhyno? This girl's not really worth your friendship.

Dang, you're insightful. But can't get any more true than that.

@Rhyno: Thanks and you don't look creepy to me. What I meant by creepy is randomly hitting on women on the lightrail (which can smell at times) either wayyy too early in the morning (5am) or right after work (3pm). That and the one guy hit on me thinking I was pregnant (purse under my jacket) and the other already had a girlfriend but said he was thinking of breaking up with her.

That's what I mean by creepy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:04 pm
dragonmonkey
Jasmine Perishing

@Rhyno: Thanks and you don't look creepy to me. What I meant by creepy is randomly hitting on women on the lightrail (which can smell at times) either wayyy too early in the morning (5am) or right after work (3pm). That and the one guy hit on me thinking I was pregnant (purse under my jacket) and the other already had a girlfriend but said he was thinking of breaking up with her.

Oh... I see.

And Jasmine, you're right. She's immature anyways. I mean, she just graduated high school so she's 17 now (not that it makes much difference, but mentally she's immature like most of the girls around here). So yeah...  

da_rhyno

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:50 pm
Lists are double-edged swords.

Thats the major lesson here.

& that immaturity is a disease.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:05 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Lists are double-edged swords.

Thats the major lesson here.

& that immaturity is a disease.

omg!!! *takes a shower*

get it off meh, im already infected gonk

debijay

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:48 pm
...your friend was kinda stupid to tell you not to read the bulliton... any person with half a brain would know that when someone tells you that they wrote something about you...
you read it...

actually, she was stupid to have written it in the first place...
but whatever...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:01 am
da_rhyno
dragonmonkey
Jasmine Perishing

Oh... I see.

And Jasmine, you're right. She's immature anyways. I mean, she just graduated high school so she's 17 now (not that it makes much difference, but mentally she's immature like most of the girls around here). So yeah...

I'm so tempted to say what my mom always says to me when I say "Oh, I see." She always says "Said the blind man to the deaf mute."

*huggles you* But you deserve more than her. Plus I agree with the immaturity part for that seems to be the case in my area. They still stick to their cliques and they still judge you, whispering about you behind your back. It's like you want to scream at them, "If you have something to say about me, say it to my face!"  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

da_rhyno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:27 am
dragonmonkey
da_rhyno
dragonmonkey
Jasmine Perishing

Oh... I see.

I'm so tempted to say what my mom always says to me when I say "Oh, I see." She always says "Said the blind man to the deaf mute."

*huggles you* But you deserve more than her. Plus I agree with the immaturity part for that seems to be the case in my area. They still stick to their cliques and they still judge you, whispering about you behind your back. It's like you want to scream at them, "If you have something to say about me, say it to my face!"

*hugs back* Thanks... but yeah, I've come to realize it's stupid for me to even worry over it in the least bit.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff