Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wal-Mart Sucks?
  I concur.
  I disagree.
View Results

oneandonlyricu

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:12 am
*cries* I don't have a job...Bu the only reason I like Wal-Mart is because of the fact that I can go and kill all of my time there when I've got nothing better to do...

And...Cart pushing DOES suck. Never worked there, and I never will. But I did have to help my friend on a really hot day...I'll never do that again, XD.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:52 pm
You guys can have my job xD I can't stand it.
I'm an Assistant Manager at a place called Factory Card Outlet o_o In other words I listen to the District Manager b***h about us not getting things done on time because we're way short handed on help, and a whole lot of other pointless crap that goes along with it.
Hooray.

M i n a k o
Crew

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:36 pm
Satanic Kitten
That sucks

That's why Target is better than Walmart.

heheheheheh, that probably the only time Ive seen or heard you compliment Target xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 am
[Vertically.Challenged]
JadedHuntress
random question, and please don't call me dumb for asking, but what does ftw mean?
haha. I was just thinking the same thing. I asked my guy friend and hes like "it means "for the win" but some people use it to say "f**k the what"".

so yeah.... :]

i thought it meant ******** the world!..

eh, ohh well..

and yes.. walmart SUCKS!!!  

ORgasmic Pigeon

Adorable Player

CobaltLemon

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:50 am
I like Wally World but I get separted from the people I shop wtih EVERY single time I go, I promise you the people who watch those tapes has to think I'm a moron or something...  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:55 am
dragonmonkey
Walmart sucks because it lies. They don't always have the lowest prices or even low prices in general. Target again FTW because they are cheaper on their items.

Not in Texas, where I live Wal-Mart is the cheapest. If you don't shop at Wal-Mart you can only shop in brand name stores or the mall..all of which cost twice as much..V.V

I'd never work for Wal-Mart though, too much shelf stocking, too many uncaring messy customers, and too much mopping ><  

-Misapprehended Mistress-

Moolikeme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:31 am
I love Walmart.
They pierced my ears for me. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:50 pm
WOOT!  

lolamm

roxlife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 pm
I wouldnt want to work at a walmart, i work two nights a week at our skating rink && thats about all I can stand of people && mopping right there, gah we mop for like a straight hour after we close... not kewl times....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:14 pm
At least you have a job. I am currently broke and unemployed. gonk  

notadream

jAmEr420

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:16 am
walmart sucks a**  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

In the UK, there is no Wal-Mart or Target, but there is Asda, which is part of the Wal-Mart family...i hate Asda because it's far away from where I live...and Tesco's just better...don't ask why

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out