Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Your Biggest and Best Brawl Experience Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MethodKiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:10 am
My brawl momment is when it was a 1 on 1. I was Link facing off against an expert Ike. Sudden Death. Quickly i pull a bomb I run into Ike and I throw it into him. We both get hit by the bomb and both shoot straight up, only for him to die a second earlier than me so I won!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:45 pm
    A couple of hours ago.
    I was in a 3 FFA game and I was doing bad and stuff.
    Then gradually I got better.
    And when one of them left.
    It was just me and this one guy.
    It was a ditto battle.
    TL and TL.

He was doing amazing in the beginning. I was only able to get him to like 30 something percent and he rocked me.
    Once I landed on the stage with TL's tiny little feet, everything just got good.
    I was beating this guy he hit me and only got 10% on me.
    While I was doing major damage to him.
    Then I got 35%. Got him to one stock left. We 3 stocked.
    And I won.

heyMittenkiss

IRL Noob

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200

GandaKris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:28 pm
The best moment for me was when i beasted an opposing crew member. We were doing mlg style rules for crew battle ma crew Berdugo vs BYC. My crew was powning but when it came down to me (i main with pikachu) i almost lost against this zzs. The next round due to rules i started off with 3 stock pikachu vs a 5 stock D3. I SD twice due to pressure issues and thats when i entered "beast mode" with one life i killed all four and the last stock came down to a sudden death...i won the sudden death but lost the match, cus when we entered sudden death he had less damage than me. Sudden death doesnt count it crew battles. T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:30 pm
My best experience was against a guy named Tiama. I have no idea where he came from. We exchanged FC through someone we both knew. A couple of nights I challenged him to 1-on-1 matches. He was very good.. I had to alternate part of my game play to keep up. However, it was the perfect training. After several hours of fighting him I was sooo much stronger.  

Luther Olathes

Tremere Lich

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:14 pm
I won a school tourney held by a club last month. It wasn't really that big of an accomplishment since there was only like four or five competitive smashers playing in it, but it was pretty epic when we got to the semifinals onward.

Another time would probably be the Brawl tournament at Gamestop on opening night. I lost to Karn in the finals =(
I think it was quite an awesome contest because I knew three guys at the tourney who already had the Japanese Brawl, but still beat one of them in the tourney and was the only one who actually had to fight Karn. Didn't fight the other guy, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 pm
my favorite moment was when we stayed at a hotel and i could go online it was sooooo fun but i won almost every time so i hated it at the same time so i wish i had someone hard to fight and my best moment is whenever me my bro and my best friend play together and i win  

Mr Ronin Arp

elf_hero66

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm
Blind Oracle
oh, that's easy. it was on a saturday and i was at my friend's house. there were three of us. they completely DESPISE playing with me since i always beat them with ridiculous ease(i actually mess around and don't take it seriously, but still win sweatdrop ) they decided to team up on me. i knew from the start i'd lose, but god it was a rush! items were turned off, no friendly fire or anything. i was team blue as z.s. samus and they were team red as mario and pikachu. we played with 10 lives. in the end, i lost but mario had 1 life left and pikachu had 4. i fought hard and i'm proud of it! but even though i lost, those two STILL hate playing with me since i enjoyed it so much. ^^'
Lol! Dude, same here... I think my best moment so far was last night, (that's what she said!!!) when I was playing with a couple friends of mine. It was at Delfino Plaza. I was Ness, and my friends were Toon Link and I forget the other. Then it was just between me and Toon Link. After a little while we were both at one life. There was a green shell but Toon Link got it first, then he drops it somehow. We're both standing on opposite sides of the flat bottom part, me on the right and Toon Link on the left. The green shell is right in front of me, but I don't grab it. Then Toon Link throws his boomerang at me. Unfortunately for him, it hits the green shell right in front of me, the shell hits him, and he dies! I win! whee It was especially funny because he doesn't usually do things that stupid! xd  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff