Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Forum of Rock
music discussion!!!!! shw off ure fav bands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your fav type of music?
  alternative rock
  heavy metal
  techno >.<
  jazz
  hiphop
  pop
  rock in general
  rap
  country 0.0
  southern rock
View Results

Alchemic Kraehe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:59 pm
i like lots of bands...
rise against, three days grace, paramore, linkin park, metallica, anyone ever tried ska? it's awesome. (ska is a genre for those ppls who dont know) sum 41, nickelback, breaking benjamin, boyhitscar, evanescence, egypt central, bad religion, (i also listen to irish punk rock: dropkick murphys and flogging molly), lostprophets, ra, MCR, switchfoot, theory of a deadman, trans-siberian orchestra, nightmare, maximum the hormone, U2, 3...and...lots more just cant think of 'em at the moment O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:11 pm
Green Day
Three Days Grace
Foo Fighters
Metallica
Tokio Hotel
Avenged Sevenfold Those bands rule  

UberBeast69

Lady_Hawkmoon93

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 pm
Eagles, Jimmy Hendrix, Pat Benatar, Heart, Motley Crue, Cream, Lenny Kravitz, Nickleback, Daughtry, CCR, ACDC, Prince, Lynard Skynard, Foo Fighters, INXS, Enya, Transiberian Orchestra, anything composed by Howard Shore, Guns and Roses, Queen ZZ Top, Deep Purple, Creed, just to name a few... wink

Favorite Song: "Layla" by Derek and the Dominoes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Coheed and Cambria, Evanescence, Evans Blue, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, GORILLAZ, Green Day, Heart, Incubus, The Killers, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Paramore, Relient K, Seether, Skillet, Starting Line, BREAKING BENJAMIN, Taking Back Sunday, Three DAys Grace, The Used, Wavorly, 3 Doors Down, alot of stuff played on 89X  

illegally_censored

Logan161

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:37 pm
Guns and Roses,Avenged Sevenfold,Metallica,ACDC,and various other older hard rock bands  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 am
my chemical romance, avenged sevenfold, paramore, panic at the disco, afi, green day, fall out boy, anything along those lines.  

MissMurder10117

Guy Noir art

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 am
sorry, this is gonna be allot
AC/DC, Alestorm, Apocalyptica, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Bullet For My Valentine, Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band, The Chieftains, Children Of Bodom, Collective Soul, Crash Test Dummies, The Dady Brothers, Draconian, Dragonforce, Dropkick Murphys, The Eagles, Elvis Costello, Flogging Molly, Frank Zappa, George Harrison, Green Day, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Marylin Manson, Metallica, Michal Jackson, Miles Davis, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, The Police, Queen, Rammstein, The Ramones, Ray Charles, Rhapsody Of Fire, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Serj Tankian, Slayer, Slipknot, Sting, System Of A Down, Taj Mahal, Talking Heads, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Tom Waits, Toots and The Maytals, Traveling Wilburys, U2, Van Halen, The Waterboys, The White Stripes, The Who, and Yes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:37 am
wolfboy42
green day , nickle back , linkin park , no fx eek

Ooo i love Green Day biggrin
welll.... i like Green Day, thousand foot krutch, the beatles (a little bit),
i kinda like Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, 3 Days Grace are okayz... i kind of like mettalica.. Ooo Paramore's ok..
well i guess thats it mrgreen  

Artard the Aardvark

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Flaming Flying V

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm
Nickelback's my #1 fave heart

And I also like Metallica, Theory of a Deadman, Puddle of Mudd, Staind, 3 Doors Down, Seether, and Stone Temple Pilots

I have very different music taste than the other guard girls Xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:31 pm
When you were young, impulse, One step at a time, That's what you get, Handlebars,
... this list could get long xd
Bottle it up, Toxic, Fall for you, Crush, I'm yours, Every time we touch, The time of my life, Disturbia, Viva la vida, When september ends
actually, that's not as long as i thought it would be (well, that's all i can think of for now, maybe i'll add more later)  

JohnlockintheTARDIS

Dangerous_Alpaca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:37 am
ACDC and Aerosmith all the way  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:58 am
IM A SYSTEM OF DOWN,KORN,GREENDAY,SLIPKNOT KIND OF PERSON biggrin  

xxxHAPPY VAMPIRExxx

xXxRogue AshexXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 am
Faith No More, my favs by them are Woodpecker from mars, Gentle art, midlife crises and Ashes to ashes.
Nirvana, my favs are Smells like teen spirit, Heart shapped box and Lithium
The Cure, my favs are Burn, Close to me and Friday im in love  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 am
Incubus ((pre crow left of the murder))
The green scene
Tool
Rush
Les Claypool's fearless flying frog brigade  

Luno-chan

mitsuki5561

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:14 pm
disturbed, breaking benjamin, papa roach, three days grace, skillet, and I'll get back to you on more....  
Forum of Rock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff