Submit

blooming_flower331

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:04 pm
Sakimi Nakamura
I hate that woman.. I forgot her name.That's how much I hate her. The one that Daniel Faraday has a crush on? Ew, what does he see in her?

Charlotte... She's cute, and they've been through a lot together, maybe that's why he likes her.

My personal least favorite is probably Jack. He's become less and less heroic (Season 1) and more pathetic. He's got too many issues, and I think he needs to suck it up and take life like a man.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 pm

I think the only character I can't stand is Michael. I was pretty pleased when he got what was coming to him.

Microwavable Hobo Party

Ashe Bashe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:50 pm
I've never been too big on Jack, either. Especially with all his talk on the island, and then when he gets off he wants to go back. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:02 pm
Kakanji
Ugh, Michael. From the very first season I've been surprised at how much of a b*****d he could continue to make himself. Seriously. That guy needs to die.

I didn't really mind Ana Lucia. She was a little annoying, but I don't think she was that bad.

I didn't have a problem with Michael until Walt got captured.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!!!! x546740670435"

That killed him, lol. lol

Astral Shayde

The 21st Hokage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:18 pm
i hate tht chick that liked charlie....whats her name again? The blonde english woman? had a baby on the island? god dang if somone could PM the name id be thankful...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:47 am
The 21st Hokage
i hate tht chick that liked charlie....whats her name again? The blonde english woman? had a baby on the island? god dang if somone could PM the name id be thankful...

Claire? And she's Australian, not English.

Microwavable Hobo Party

My-Beloved-Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:38 pm
I hate Micheal!
He shot poor Libby!
Libby is my favorite, and I liked Ana alot!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:41 am
I hate Ben He's just plain creepy. evil  

iFedEx

Juan1588

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:49 am
Ummm Frogurt is by far the worst character, you would only know of him if you watch the short episodes before season 4 mobisodes or w/e  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 pm
Ben's an a**, so I don't really like him.

And Mikhail (sp?) needs to stop coming back to life. Die and stay dead. evil  

Lyn Bei Fong

femuin

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am
At first I thought Michael was okay, but after he killed Libby and Ana-Lucia, I really didn't like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:12 am
I don't care for Charlotte.

[Lia]

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:14 pm
The 21st Hokage
User Image

xD~
Claire, and she was Australian.
I find it funny that so many people seem to get Australians and English mixed up.
The accents sound nothing alike.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:42 pm
I can put up with Jack and Ben and Lock and Micheal but the one charector that has really become my most hated is Desmond. At first i really liked him but the whole "Charlie has to die to save clare" turned me off on him quick.

Imo he would probably let someone bleed to death if it ment by saving there life he wouldnt be reunited with penny.  

Old Ugly Bunny

The Jigsaw Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:07 am
Paulo and Nikki (Can't believe the writers tried to fit them in somewhere.)
Tom aka Mr. Friendly (Creeeeeeepy)
Miles (Gross facial hair. Especially his upper lip.)
Michael (Just because he went back to "save" everyone doesn't justify what he did)
Anthony Cooper (Probably my least favorite character of the series. I was ecstatic when Sawyer killed him!)  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff