Mello
  Near
View Results

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 pm
DrkAngel26
Yes... I agree, no one could ever replace L... EVER! scream
But the fact is, L will have a successor. stare
Which one do you think is better for the job and why?

I pick Near... even though he's a lot cold-hearted than L, he seems to have what it takes to catch Kira. In my own opinion, Mello's emotions may cause everyone to be killed... including himself. rolleyes

i totally agree. mello is too emotional. he'd be a raving lunatic. oh wait. i spoke too soon.
near on the other hand is more stable and also more adorable than mello. two factors which make him way better than mello.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 pm
Near eats toys. and i prefer mello, but the fact of the matter is, Near would just be a better L than Mello, cause he doesn't attatch himself to people. And L allowed himself to attatch himself to Light, so as much as he wanted to be certain that Light was or wasn't Kira, he did become Lights friend, and that eventually became his downfall.

Near just stays with his SPK peeps, and doesn't let himself become attatched to anyone.  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

kawaii satsuki

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:39 am
As most of you have said, no one can replace L, but I think Near would be the best choice to do so. anyway, Near is also nice redface  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 pm
It would have to be both, together. Why? Because neither equates to the awesomeness that was L. Only together were they able to finish what L started. Apart or individually... it just wouldn't have happened.  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

faerie_goddess92

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm
I like them both and wish they could've worked together but I guess I prefer Mello and Matt but Near does make the best L .^^But for the reasons that people seem to dislike Mello are the reasons I like him .yeah he's emotional but it was his emotions that made him such a valuable player in the game against Kira and if it weren't for Mello and Matt Near would be dead and so would everyone else in the spk and the task force.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm
soulless-eyes50
id pick mello, because his emotions did get him the death note, his methods for doing things, are really efficint...except for the whole him dieing thing stare but near is just way to emotionless, it creeps me out and all of his toys makes him look like a spoild brat mad while all mello has all the time is chocolate!! non-exspendsive chocolate!!
Agreed. But I do like Near just not as much as the M&M's.  

faerie_goddess92

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ok stfu

Girl-Crazy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm
I'd say both but.... probably Near.... Mello is a little too emotional (not like its a bad thing X3) but Near thinks things over aside from Mello who takes action without thinking X3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:28 pm
I rly hate Near but he is the only one that can replace L. rolleyes Mello would end up killing everyone around him and himself. sad  

Yinmasha2

ShySlasher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 pm
While I would really like to say Mello (because he is so much cooler than Near), I would have to say Near would be better. Near isn't emotionally attached to anything so he would be more efficiant and such. But then again, because Mello is so emotional, that gives him an advantage...

I clearly can't make up my mind...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm
I think that Near is much smarter but L will never have a successor. Though I prefer Mello WAY more than Near I think Near is better at figuring out things. But Mello is like awesome and can pull off looking awesome while eating chocolate. And he never gets fat from it!  

SquishyFishy4

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:16 pm
Near! Near is adorable and smart! Mello is cool, but Near is most definitely the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:18 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

Near. I prefer Mello, but his emotions get the better of him.

Previous Ryuzaki

Aisubeki-hime

Mega Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:21 pm
Near. He's the smartest.
(but the ideal is both of them. =P)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm
i don't know...Near did close the case, true. his methods are also better, but if Mello hadn't gotten himself killed i'd have to say both. without certain information that Mello had obtained, like figuring out the 13 day rule was fake, i;m under the impression that Near never would've gotten enough evidence to catch Light.  

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

XXxIchigo_CooroxXX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:18 pm
NEAR! heart  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items